Chapter Fifteen: Lies

A/N: Hello Readers. Here is chapter 15 and it was a bit longer writing then I attended. I know there is a lot of questions being asked about Connor's brother and all but all in good time of course. I do want to thank each and everyone for voting and reading. I do appreciate it and I did say I'd have a picture of Arty so to the right is Big Red. I'd want him with red hair though but other then that, his built and facial hair match perfectyl and I loved him as Little John in Robin Hood Men in Tights. Let me know what you all think. Enjoy!

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

          This wasn't happening. I was running back towards the dock of St. George. I sensed Kenny and Greg and when I arrived to where they were, still near the ferry, I wanted to see the writing. It was just next to the missing fingers of Penelope, deep red. The words were staring back at me, I'll see you soon little brother - Dante. Kenny and Greg stood next to me, staring at the words. I could feel them tense, I knew what was going through their heads, they thought Dante was dead. If I told them the truth my pack, I strived hard to united for the better, would fall. I couldn't now, it wasn't the time but the message, it was hauntiing. There was no possible way she knew anything about my past. Kenny brought me out of my thoughts, "What's going on Alpha?" I turned to face him, letting my emotions down and my Alpha take part,

                  "I don't know. I don't know how she would know anything about Dante." I tried to sound worried and Greg stepped next to me, "Is Dante dead . . . I'm not trying to question the fact that you didn't kill him Alpha . . . Just this . . ." I held a hand up, cutting him off.

                       "She's a crazy sucubus. She was powerful, powerful enough to control multiple vampires. She even controlled Caine so controlling any other werewolf would have given her the ability to know about Dante." Greg looked back at the message and Kenny knelt down, "Do you want us to clean this then?" he asked.

                           "Yeah . . . And don't let Drayden or Caine know about this. This is nothing. Understood?" They both agreed and Kenny started to clean it off. I walked back to where my Ducati sat and Greg joined next to me, "I'm sorry that you had to see that." he said. It was a soft subject for me and I didn't get into much detail of it. No one knew the truth but the words I told them the day I hunted Dante down. I shook my head, "We'll have this all figured out. Right now, I've gotta get back to Eryn. Get back to the house and patroll there, Drayden and I will stay at the hospital with Eryn." Greg nodded and I got onto the Ducati. Greg walked back to where Kenny was and I grabbed my helment, set it on and rode back to the hospital. 

          Vince had been in the room when I entered and Eryn was still not awake. Vince was checking her vital signs and he was silent. Drayden stood in the corner, waiting. I walked over to Vince, "Whats going on?" I asked him

                          "She's fine but she hasn't woken up." he said, checking her eyes. They dialated and then he checked the pulse, normal. He sighed, "Alright, only one can stay in. Hospital rules and is Brody coming tonight?" he asked. Drayden and I looked at eachother and I answered, "He's in bad shape." 

                           "Bad shape? Is he hurt?" he asked, worry replacing his expression. 

                          "No . . . He's at his place, healing." Drayden answered. Vince swore and glared at me, "Damnit, vampires don't heal fast enough, not like werewolves. Damnit. Alright, I'll head over there and check it out. Right now, one of you gotta go." he said and I told Drayden to patrol outside of the hospital. Vince and Drayden had left and I stayed with Eryn. This was all wrong, first Penelope and now . . . I didn't want to think it was him. It was impossible. I closed my eyes and my memories poured in of Dante.