Chapter Fourteen: Sorceress

A/N: Hello Readers. THANK YOU ALL FOR READING! I seriously do appreciate every bit of it. I've read the comments and I'm glad your enjoying it. Thanks for the likes. Since your all awesome, I thought I'd let chapter 14 out earlier then I wanted it to be. And also, I thought I'd let a picture out of Arty in next chapter. I know he is in small parts but he's actually one of my favorite mini characters in the story because he's a beer guy and I love beer. Enjoy!

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

{Connors POV}

          The pain was unbearable. My body had given it's last ounce and it was worst then being shot by silver bullets. This wizard was strong and my wolf wanted out but whatever spell he was doing, it was holding my wolf in. My wolf whined at the bruises I could see on Eryn. I would rather be tortured then to see that bitch touch her again. I wanted the screams to stop but I had already felt bones cracking and the look on Eryn's face made me hurt. She looked helpless. Another scream and the smell of Brody's blood entered my senses. This pain . . . Another scream exited my mouth. The sweat started pouring like a river, matching the tears that were flowing. This was seeming hopeless. Hopeless. Then my attention went back to Eryn. She had went silent and then she stood from the seat of the chair. The wizard looked at her and his eyes widen as if seeing a ghost. 

          Eryn's eyes were closed but seconds, they opened wide and nothing but pure black covered it, demon eyes. The wizard's hand had dropped and I felt the power that was on me lift and my body hit the floor. I was weak and breathing hard but I lifted my head, watching Penelope back up away from Eryn. The two vampires hadn't noticed as one of them turned to face her. His eyes widen but ran at her trying to attack her and she smiled, a smile I had never seen her form. An evil smile of death. Inches away from her, the vampire stopped and she tilted her head side ways. The vampires eyes widen and as if on it's own, his arm bent backwards, then his other arm and the vampire screamed as the other vampire turned to see what was going on. The other vampire backed away a bit and Eryn smiled bigger, "Lets see how this feels!" her voice was enchanting with a mix of hate and evil. It wasn't her voice. This was her sorceress. The power that was elevating from her I could feel it. The vampire begged and Eryn made a joking frown, "Shhhh, it won't be any fun if you beg." she said and in seconds, blood started to drip from his fingernails. and his legs bent backwards. Some how, his finger nails started to peel one by one.

          The other vampire finally got the guts to try and run at Eryn but he froze just in back of the other vampire. She didn't even look at the vampire, "You can wait your turn." she said and in seconds, the first vampire that tried to attack her suddenly went limp and I watched as his heart burst out of his chest. And then his head was cut off as his body turned to ashes. All of this was done as they stood, nothing touching them. I knew she was doing this. My attention went to the wizard, who had peed himself watching it all. He was cowarding in the corner and Penelope looked at him with fear, "Don't just look at her, kill her." she ordered to the wizard. The wizard had started to shake but he looked as if he was being forced to stand and do as Penelope asked. The other vampire that was still alive then held his arms out to the side of him and they started to stretch. Bones started to crack as the vampire screamed. Eryn walked to the vampire, inches away, "Lets see how long you can reach." she said and turned her attention to Penelope, who had went white in the face. 

          From the back of me the wizard grabbed a knife and ran at Eryn, who had her back turned to the wizard. I tried to scream but my energy was gone. I wanted to stop him but I couldn't move but I was taken back when the knife had left the wizards hand and went towards Penelope, hitting her in the arm. Penelope screamed and the wizard went still. He backed up a bit and turn to run away but was quickly thrown to the wall by an unknown force, hitting it hard and going unconcious. The vampire's arms were stretched to where it tore off it's sockets and the legs started to do the same. His screams were terrifying. From the looks of it, Eryn was doing all of this with her mind. Penelope was trapped, looking towards the exit but Eryn set her hands on her hips, putting her weight to one side, "Quite interesting isn't it sucubus!" Eryn's enchanting voice was hypnotizing. Her smell was even different. It was more wanting.