Chapter Thirteen: Awaken

A/N: Hello readers. Alright, thought I'd get this chapter out real quick. I had this idea and I had to hurry and write it. It's short, probably the shortest chapter but next chapter will be better. Writing it was a bit hard because I'm not too good at being descriptive, if you haven't noticed in the other chapters. Anyways, I hope you like it. Enjoy!

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

          Her voice was distinct from the other voices I could hear. There was at least three other voices, one I knew was a vampire but the other two, I wasn't too sure. Obviously she ran things, her powers of a succubus were strong. When we entered the mill, the vampire threw me in a separate room from where they resided. But the other two men who entered had already been in the mill. The room I was in was small, no windows and the stench of rotting walls made me hold my nose. The walls were thin and I could hear everything, even when she took my phone from me, she called my uncle. I listened on the conversation and when she said Connor was alive my heart felt as if it was revived. My tears formed but this time from happiness. Knowing Connor was alive made me hope. They were going to come save me. I huddled in the corner when I heard foot steps walk towards where the room was and then the door opened. In the door way stood Penelope and then behind her, a cart covered with a sheet.

                    "I'm sure you heard my phone call with your uncle. Seems wolfie is alive. But that doesn't matter, I have you. So why don't we have a bit of fun while we wait for batman and superman to arrive." she said, a sickening smile spreading across her face and then an older man, maybe in his mid 50's, followed her in. His long graying beard and wrinkled face showed that the years had not been good to him. He was pushing the silver cart in and another man, the vampire who brought me in, had a wooden chair with him. He set it in the middle of the room, next to where the old man had set the cart. Penelope walked over to the cart and pulled the sheet off and my eyes widen at what was laid out on top of it, a scalp o, saw, knives of all sorts, a small kidney pan, and a syringe. She picked a small knife and touched the tip of it,

                    "Oh I'm going to have lots of fun with this little gadget." she said and told the old man to have me in the wooden chair. The old man nodded, looked at me and lifted his hand and spoke one word SURGE. My body then all of a sudden stood, on it's own. The man then wiggled his fingers forward and said VENIRE. My body started to walk and I reached over to the wall, hoping to find something to hand on to. Nothing, body was now nearing to the chair and the old man said SEDERE, and I sat not moving. Penelope thanked the old man and then bent down to me, our eyes matching each other, "I want to start with that pretty face of yours but I would love to have your loved one watch. So I'll start with . . ." as she said that, she cut me deep in the arm and I let out a scream. I could feel the oozing blood start to trail down my arm. Another came after and I screamed, "Please . . . " I try to manage but she just smiled, "Please? Please? You have some nerve . . ." She said, putting pressure to the first cut she inflicted on my arm and I let another yell out. It was the worst pain I had ever felt. She cut again, just below the second cut she gave me and I screamed. She covered my mouth, "Not right now . . . Save those for when your beau and uncle come." she said and poked a finger in my cut and I cried, tears flowing down. I was now shaking. 

          She inflicted another cut, this time on my leg and I cried out more, wanting the pain to stop. It was too much. She finally stood up, the bloody knife in her hand. She gave the vampire the knife, who wanted to lick the blood off but she looked at him and said if he did that, she'll kill him. He had fear in his eyes as he set the knife down on the cart. Penelope then looked at me, "Once they come, my wizard friend will have them taken care of." she said and I looked to the old man, who smiled. So that explains his powers. The shaking wouldn't stop and my arm burned. This woman crazy. She grabbed the scalp o, "Now let's see how deep this can go . . ." she said and before she could set the scalp o on my arm, a crash in the front part of the mill sounded like a window. Penelope yelled for the vampire to go and see what it was. He was out in seconds and she ordered the wizard to take me into another room. I could feel my body start to weaken. The blood oozing from my arm was running fast and I could feel the blood on my leg.