12. Into The Lost

"You were trending last night." Hanjoon greeted the slouchy Jaehyun as he yawned, looking all weary and exhausted, last night was wild and satisfying to say the least.

"Good morning too, Hanjoon hyung." The manager smiled, pulling out the chair for him to sit properly on the table, only to witness the latter to let his head plopped onto the table filled with breakfast meal. All of them slept at their shared place, they knew they had a day off but they just couldn't resist how tired they were so none of them chose to go back home. Johnny did go back home—only to bring some of his clothes and not to take care of his apartment.

"You know why?"

"Uh...I don't know? I think because of my solo performance?"

"It was about you looking for someone from the crowd."

"So you're gonna scold me?" Hanjoon coughed, as far as he knew, he never, NEVER, thought of scolding his artist for dating because it's everyone's need and it's totally normal. Their agency isn't that strict either, they would totally not bug in their artist's normal life because we are all humans. Make it make sense.

"It's the last thing coming into my mind, witty Jaehyun. I just wanna say that, you have to add it to your upcoming album or EP so the fans would feel much better."

"I'll try. I would love to, but you know, it's an R&B song. It doesn't suit any of our concepts but don't be too worried about that." Jaehyun continued to keep on yawn while doing random hand gestures just because he was half awake.

"Oh and, one thing. Can I go out?"

"You may go out, it's not like we're holding you back. Yuta also went out earlier for a short walk so, yeah, go on."

The youngest grinned before sprinting off to the couch near the air conditioner to continue sleeping before he actually went out.

🎸

Sunday morning, fresh hot chocolate and new pair of shoes, Daeun spent her morning at her aunt's garden. Her lilac dress danced with the breeze as the white Samoyed her aunt's family owned chasing the hem of her dress. Daeun giggled, picking up the puppy as she struggled to pick up the rose printed cup with her left arm.

"Don't play too much with Nunsong-i, he'll be too hyper even if there is no one playing with her."

Aunt Song made her way to the garden, bringing out Crème Brulé she made for four—specially made for Shin Daeun with love. It has been really awhile since the last time they actually spent their time together. Daeun is an incredibly busy woman who does part time while studying, Aunt Song never wanted to pressure her as she told Daeun's parents she is able to take care of her but the stubborn kid said otherwise. Thus, they live separately to fulfill her dream.

"Nunsong-i! Stop growing! I won't be able to hug you like a baby anymore."

"He eats too much! Get ready to hug him like a real grown-up boy later. I'm actually surprised that he's able to remember you even if you weren't visiting this house in the last two months."

Daeun sighed, "Yeah, he's somehow a genius. He could smell me when I stepped out of the car." One crème brulé was snatched by the young female, carefully spooning the dish as her eyes showed little stars, ready to dig in some good homemade food.

"Have you think about it?"

Daeun knew what Aunt Song meant, "I decided to continue my study—it's not as hard as it seems. I don't want to put a weight on my parents' shoulder, and I still want to pursue my dream in art. That's my passion, as well as books and pastries."

Aunt Song smiled, patted the lady's head. "I knew you're strong. Go ahead, nobody's stopping you."

"Thanks! I promise you I'll be better! Just you wait and see, Aunt Song." Nunsong-i hopped onto her lap, licking Daeun's face till she turned red from laughing a little too much that day. A day spent well in the house of her favourite aunt, it was just that her cousin is studying abroad. Daeun left the place for another long drive around the city, no intention on mind, she only thought of escaping the day before going to work tomorrow.

A glimpse of Jaehyun's face came across her mind, as if it knew what will it do to her later on. His eyes, his solo song, his solo guitar performance—he was that great. It put her into an awestruck because all of those rumors were true. Indeed the rocker of our new generation. Daeun wished to know more of his poem book collection, since the use of words and vocabularies of their songs are crazy. Jaehyun and his band is something the generation needed, yet again.

The Hyundai car stopped at a parking area nearby the famous Han River. Since she was lost, she just wanted somewhere more crowded to let her brain fades into the season. Yes, she's indeed an introvert but nothing can stop her from going into the things they thought introvert won't do.

At the other side of the place, there Jaehyun was, a cup of coffee in his right hand and another holding a book—poem book, a thin one. Many people spotted him, but he couldn't care less. All he wanted just a day without no regrets and a day of him doing the things he actually love—besides being around his members. Jaehyun may have a bad eyesight but the figure caught his pupil several times, until he could actually detects it.

"Isn't that Daeun?"

He walked—a little running—past by the tightness of people and straight away taking a break right ahead of the female, previously sipping on her purchased strawberry milk.

"H-hey."

His unstable breath made Daeun chuckled in disbelief.

"Hey! Oh, wait, take a deep breath."

"I was chasing y-you. N-not that you're running away." He felt like it was embarrassing, he was ashamed, but it became the source of Daeun's laughter that evening.

"Hey, I feel bad. Have you had your meal?"

"No...I was drinking my hot coffee, that's all."

"Let's head off to a food stall, tteokbeokki sounds good now."

Daeun, a once shy female, was now grabbing a huge hand of Jaehyun to the place only she knew.

🎸