Chapter 7 - Date Night

Lily's point of view

Yesterday when i was cooking us dinner, Jamie and i had gotten side tracked with dancing to the music that was playing. While we were dancing, he had asked me to go to dinner with him. I obviously said yes. The more that i had gotten to know him, the louder and funnier he got. Trev made him out to be some home body that barely talked. I've learned that is in fact, not true.

I woke up around 10, and it's now 11:45. I lost track of time because i was reading. I was still reading when Trevor and Jamie both came in and jumped on my bed. Jamie landed on me, and Trevor was next to me.

"Whatcha reading?" Trevor asks.

"A thing with words. Why are you in here?" I ask him. Jamie had wrapped his arms around me and had his head on my chest. I had absentmindedly started playing with his hair.

"We got bored and wanted to bother you." Jamie says looking at me and smiling. God damn i love that smile.

"Yea. When are you two going out tonight?" He asks us.

"I made reservations for 6:30. The restaurant is about 30 minutes away." Jamie says looking at Trevor.

"Why? Wanna invite your hoes over?" I say laughing, the other two join shortly after.

"No, actually Turcs is coming into town and he wanted to come over." He says looking at us.

"Is he staying here?" I ask. Trevor nods his head yes. "Thank god! I haven't seen him in forever!" I say excitedly.

"What's the occasion?" Jamie asks.

"We leave for Michigan and we decided to just fly into together." Trevor says.

"Oh right. When do we leave for the airport?" Jamie asks. He immediately slaps his hand over his mouth, revealing he had said something he shouldn't have.

"We? What am i missing?" I ask. Jamie picks his head up to look at me.

"Surprise?" They say together.

"You're coming with us?" I ask Jamie, happily.

"Yep. Trevor is gonna let me stay with his family." He says smiling at me.

"Thank god it's not my family. No offense, but i think my brothers have it out for your head." I say laughing slightly.

"Yea i know," he says. I look at him confused. "They texted me after you posted a picture of us on your story."

"Yea. Jack basically threatened his life. It could have been much worse though." Trevor says.

"Case in point. My brother is not a fan of yours Jimmy." I say laughing.

"Trust me, I know." We all laugh.

We all hang out in my room until 1:30, then we get up for lunch. After we eat, i go to get ready for tonight. I have to shower, shave, blow dry my hair. You know, the works. All of that takes me about 3 hours. So it's now 5. I quickly curl my hair, and find something to wear. Jamie told me to dress nice, as it was a fancy restaurant. I chose a light green dress and paired it with some silver jewelry and white heels. Jamie comes and knocks on my door.