Chapter 20 - Game time

Me and Jamie have been back together for a little over a month, and it's been going great. He's finally allowed to play in games now, and his first game back is tonight. Work is going great, at both jobs. The Ducks have been talking about taking me as photographer rather than being an intern. I'd still be able to work in therapy, which is great.

The boys are at the rink for morning skate, and Jamie texted telling me they were grabbing breakfast on the way home. I get up and start getting ready for the day. I brush my teeth and take a quick shower. I change into one of Jamie's shirts and a pair of shorts. As I'm walking back into the kitchen, the guys walking through the door.

"The gremlins awake." Trevor mumbles.

"I've been awake since y'all made so much noise this morning." I say.

"Sorry babe." Jamie says as he kisses my cheek. Trevor fake gags from the other side of the kitchen.

"Anyways, what did y'all get?" I ask.

"Got you pancakes." Trevor says, as he hands me my food.

"Thank you." I say. I take my food and sit down at the table. The other two follow suit. We eat our food and we make small talk. "What time is the game tonight?" I ask.

"Puck drop is at 7." Jamie says.

"Cool. We've still got a while. What do y'all want to do in the mean time?" I ask them.

"I'm probably gonna just chill, probably take a nap. We gotta get there early to watch tapes." Trevor says. He just walks to his room afterwards.

"Okay so what do you want to do?" I ask Jamie.

"Movie day?" He asks me.

"I'm always down." I say smiling. We get up and head to my room. I grab extra blankets and pillows and throw them on my bed. He grabs the remote and lays on my bed. I climb on the bed and lay right next him. He picks the movie, and decides on Marvels Infinity War.

About halfway through the movie, I hear him start snoring slightly. I look up at him and see he's passed out. I set an alarm for 2 so we have enough time to get ready for tonight's game. I roll over and happily fall asleep too.

———————-

I hear my alarm go off and I roll over to turn it off. I realize that Jamies gone, and assume he's in the kitchen or something. I'm checking my notifications and see I missed a lot in the group chat.

The USA boys + Lils

Z🦆

Worlds happiest couple is back together

Turcs 🤡
SINCE ☝🏻 UH ☝🏻 WHEN

Twin 💃🏼
against my better judgment, since the devs vs ducks game

Short Stack 🤏🏻
Why weren't we informed??????