Chapter 2

He was so bored. It was lunch and he was eating in the lounge only available for higher ups. But at least he could admire his sweet omega who was munching on some treats. He couldn't help spare a few glances to the other sitting on the other table. 

His plump lips and cheeks, both a little red. He wonders just how he was single but maybe he could change that. 

He glanced down and stared at his chest, he wondered how they would look when he puts pups inside him. Big, round, and filled with milk. He would grab them and-

"Stop staring at him like that. You look like a creep" 

His dongsaeng stood next to him and he looked up at her with an indifferent face. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be apologizing to that omega of yours." 

"I have and she took me back. Maybe you should sing in front of Hyung Suk's window while cosplaying his favorite character" she said with a smirk as she caressed her chin. 

The words his dongsaeng said made him wonder just what kind of tomfoolery she did. Was that omega- Ha Nuel or whatever that important? 

"I'd…rather not" he side eyed her and returned to eating as he stared at the omega who seemed to glance at them. 

"Oh come on. I can be your wingwoman and get you with him. I'm his closest friend and we can ask Udon or some other trainees for help."

Jihoon scrunched his face and side eyed her again, "No"

"Stop being so prideful. You'll never get with him. Don't you know I'm one of his closest friends. I know his interest, his dislikes, past crushes, and-"

She continued listing stuff as he stared at Hyung Suk who was scrolling through his phone. Maybe he should let Soo Jung help him. What's the worst that could happen?

"Alright, fine. I'll let you help me but you better not make me do some embarrassing shit."

"Oh please. By the time we're done Hyung Suk will be head over heels for you. Now come with me and I'll tell you everything about him." 

He sighed as he got up, throwing the rest of his lunch away. Well he has seen how close Hyung Suk and Soo Jung were so he could put his trust in her. Hopefully.

         ______________________________

It was almost time to go back to work but Hyung Suk was still re-watching one of his favorite shows. Breaking Bad. It was a good American show. The plot, characters, theme, how it-

"Hyung Suk" 

He turned around and saw Soo Jung standing there. 

He smiled, "What's up?"

Soo Jung came closer until her thighs touched the table. 

He wondered if she got in a fight with Ha Nuel and was coming to beg him for help. 

"I need your help."

He sighed, "I'll go talk to Ha Nuel to give you another chance."

Soo Jung's smile strained, "Wh-what are you talking about?"

He looked at her with an arched brow, "You got into another fight with Ha Nuel right?"

Soo Jung's jaw dropped at the accusation, "What's that supposed to mean?! We rarely even get into fights! This was just a one time thing!"