Chapter 4

Jihoon smiled at his schedule. Today was the day where everything was cleared and he would have the chance to ask Hyung Suk on a date. 

The past few weeks have been getting colder and colder, snow was falling from the sky as Christmas got nearer. And with each of those passing days, his relationship with Hyung Suk got stronger. 

The omega no longer just talked to him about work. Jihoon liked this, it really wasn't a mistake letting Soo Jung play cupid. But now for his date.

He thought about what Soo Jung said, going to his favorite spot. He had less of them now since he can't exactly go out without getting chased. But he did have his disguise and he didn't think that people far from Seoul would recognize him. 

He could make it romantic by just riding around in his motorcycle. He smiled like an idiot as he imagined the scene. Hyung Suk holding onto him tightly as they rode around his hometown or just generally anywhere. 

He smirked as he got up from his bed to get ready for the day. He would make sure that this date would be the best date Hyung Suk has ever been to. 

       _______________________________

Hyung Suk sighed as he turned off his tablet. He worked so hard to give Dagyum his free day. He was a little frustrated with the calls he made yesterday. Those company heads were always so entitled on meeting DG. 

He rolled his shoulders and wondered just why his boss wanted a free day. He's never really seen him do anything outside of work. 

Maybe it's a family thing? But it's not like he ever heard the elder talk about his family…

Oh well, it wasn't his business either way. Today was kind of a free day for him too. He just had to look over and organize some things for tomorrow. 

But first he was going to clean up his new apartment. He was finally able to move out of that rusty small house he used to live in. 

He will forever thank Soo Jung for getting him this job. Which is why he's been working hard on getting closer with Dagyum. Although he hasn't asked the alpha about his type, he'll make sure he asks soon. Even if it seems a little…. 

Well whatever, he was only doing this as a thank you to Soo Jung. He'll even help her choose someone for him. Dagyum was an amazing person. 

He was super nice to him, always bringing him a snack every morning which made him happy. He also always told him what a good job he did. 

And Dagyum was funny, it's like he always had a joke for everything. And his intelligence, it's like he knew everything. It wasn't even funny, he's seen the man's love poems. 

He remembered when Dagyum gave him a love poem which had him blushing like crazy. And then he asked what he thought about it. In which he said that he'd get any omega with this. 

But anyways back to knowing everything. The alpha showed him pictures of him skiing, surfing, drawing, etc. It's like anything he did was amazing. And he looked amazing too. 

His boss deserved to be with a very nice person who would treat him right. He'll never understand how the alpha doesn't have a partner. Dagyum was basically the perfect alpha to have ever grace his presence. 

He blushed furiously and put his hand on his face, rolling on his bed and kicking his feet and squealing. But that's when he heard a notification from his phone. 

He sat up from his bed and grabbed his phone, looking at who messaged him. It was Dagyum. He clicked on the notification, wondering why he texted him during his break.