Chapter 5

Hyung Suk let out a rather frustrated sigh and he hit his desk. He was in his office, trying to organize some papers for Dagyum to sign but he just couldn't stop thinking about the events from a few days ago.

He covered his face with his iPad as he leaned down, blushing furiously as he relayed the events in his head.

No. Maybe it was just him. Maybe he needed to get better eye contacts. There was no way his boss was trying to kiss him.

He brushed his hands through his hair and sighed again. It was almost the end of the day so it wouldn't be long before everyone left.

He also needed to tell Soo Jung about Dagyum's type so he could get their deal over with. Although what he said wasn't really descriptive.

.....Someone who makes me feel like they're the air I need to survive on...

He blushed as he remembered what Dagyum said. It was...so romantic. He never would've thought that DG would be the type to say that. But even before they became friends, there were many things he didn't know.

But anyways, he got up from the chair and started walking to the lounge. He ignored the stares of some company members he's been receiving for the last couple weeks and continued walking.

"You look like shit. Not completely though" Jin Sung suddenly appeared by his side.

Hyung Suk rolled his eyes, "I'll take that as a compliment I guess...."

Jin Sung arched a brow, "The hell has been up with you?" the alpha looked around before leaning closer.

"Is it because of Dagyum?"

Hyung Suk frowned, "Shouldn't you be at work? Or did Yohan kick you out again?"

Jin Sung glared at him a little, "So it is because of him. I've seen you both all buddy buddy. Hell, that bastards been scenting you like crazy but now...."

Hyung Suk narrowed his eyes at Jin Sung a little,

"Okay, fine. It's just that he's been distant and everytime we talk it's just....weird tension."

Jin Sung stared at him like he was stupid, "Okay, so what happened?"

Hyung Suk opened the door to the lounge and stared at the other side. The memories of that night replayed and he blushed, pursing his lips into a small pout.

"Why are you blushing....? Is it what I think it is?"

Hyung Suk felt more heat rushing to his face and glared at his friend. He most definitely didn't want to think about that. Why would anyone date him?

"Mind your own business. It's not even like that. Haven't you seen secretaries and their bosses be friends, idiot? '' he whisper-yelled at Jin Sung.

He walked up to the coffee table, ignoring Jin Sung who stopped walking and stood there like an idiot.

He started making his iced coffee quickly, wanting to just go back to his office and rot there until he had to meet up with his boss....

"I told you Soo Jung's idea was stupid. You better not come crying to me, hmph."

He turned a little to see Jin Sung leaving and he frowned. He was beginning to feel bad for saying that. He was overreacting. He should've just told Jin Sung what happened. It's not like it was that way....

Well....he'll just apologize later. He still had work to do. He grabbed his cup and took a small sip. He just had to finish organizing the documents and pass them to Dagyum.

He sighed and started walking back to his office, he just needed to survive for a few more hours before he could go home.

Due to not paying attention to the real world, surprise, surprise. Another person bumped into him causing his coffee to spill onto his clothes. Particularly his white button up shirt.