Chapter 6

She stared in utter annoyance as she watched Jihoon and Hyung Suk. It was really pissing her off, she could sense the tension from here. 

Hyung Suk kept glancing at Jihoon but each time the alpha glanced at him, he quickly looked the other way. The way they were pretending to be professional was annoying. 

What the hell happened to them being close? It's like it never existed. She had an idea from what Hyung Suk told her but she hasn't been here in a few weeks. 

She'd have to interrogate the both of them to stop this idiocy.

"They definitely fucked" an annoying voice came into view and she scrunched her face. 

"Shut the hell up Joon Goo"

She turned around and saw her bodyguards or should she say oppa's? 

"Hey! I'm just saying the truth. Just look at them" he pointed at them without shame. 

She turned around and saw them act "professional" but she noticed the glances they gave each other. She definitely would need to speak to them.

      _______________________________

"Alright tell me what's going on with you!"

She slammed her hand on his table and he looked up at her with an annoyed look.

"What is going on dongsaeng?"

She narrowed her eyes at him, "You know. You and Hyung Suk. What's going on? Last time I visited you two were very close but now that I'm back…"

She stopped talking and he arched a brow which made her frown. 

"Stop trying to act like you don't know what I'm talking about! What happened to you both?!?"

She put her hands on her hips and waited for Jihoon to say something. She narrowed her eyes at him and bit her cheek. Why was he so stubborn all of the time?

"It's…."

She arched a brow and stared at him, waiting for him to finish. 

"Awkward…."

She continued to stare at him, noticing the way his cheeks flushed.

"What's awkward? Are you cringing at what you said that day or something else?"

He glanced at her with a confused face before looking away.

"The hell are you talking about and none of your business."

She narrowed her eyes and looked at him unimpressed, "It is my business. I'm practically cupid here!"

He looked at her with the same face she had, "You're getting it too much into your head…"

She scoffed, "Stop acting like I'm manic. Hurry up and tell me!"

She grabbed his chair and started rocking it like crazy while yelling at him to tell her. Jihoon tried to stop her but the rocking made it a little hard. 

He was getting annoyed at her yelling and decided to just say it. 

Jihoon grabbed her wrist, "He basically showed me his titties!"

She stopped and stared at him for a few seconds with her mouth open. Did they already reach that stage? 

"Well not really but I wish he did but he was wearing a bra but I can guess what they looked like without it."

Soo Jung gasped, "Don't you ever think of my friend that way! What did yall do!?"

Jihoon rolled his eyes, "We didn't do anything but in the future we will. It was just a misunderstanding but it's made everything awkward. He doesn't even look at me anymore."