page3# the social worker and the safe

The day was coming to a end as the end started to set and the sky turned pink and purple. While the stars started to shine with the most on over head .

I stared at him for a full 8 minutes.
.
.
.
Wut
why are you always fallowing me around like lost puppy?
He chuckled and spanked his arm around my shoulder and eksned in me with all his weight, smirking at me with that stupid fuckin grin again.

I thought for a moment ignoring his persistence while he was leaning on me. my fingers rase to my chin before take a deep sigh and turn my heads to him .
'If I just keep pushing him away I'm not going to get anywhere.
Clearly he's stronger then me I don't think I can kill the guy' .."hmm"

"Whaaat?"
He cooed in my ears trying to be creepy and it definitely worked because I quickly flinched realizing I had been staring at him too long making this awkward situation a ' not what it looks like situation'  "ah!"
-sorry uh-"
"Yes I'm going shopping and yes I realize no matter what I say you're not going to leave so might as well get comfortable I have to go to the 'night market'. And get my brother a present for his birthday tomorrow. "

He chimes in with a clap to his hands. "OO!" What do you need to go to the height market of all places tickets a present for your brother?"

"This may sound very typical but my family is rich and my family does like rare and powerful items and...mn.. I do know where to get them.."
I hesitated to answer that last bit but it already escaped my mouth before I had a chance to stop it making him eyebrow and probably suspicion I don't know or maybe curiosity I don't know what's going on inside his head.

"Great let's gooooo"
He chuckled.
Unwillingly leading the way taking a few twists and turns down random alleyways or so it seems only to arrive at a wall .
Taking my hand and knocking three times A door begins to form through the bricks making an indent as I pull out a key for my pocket unlocking it and opening the door.
"What is this a Harry Potter reference?"
He chuckled.
"You know what that is haha?"
"Yeah I'm hip"
Now that made me cringe And laugh a little bit .
"Aaaa .."
"O..okay"

You walk down the alleyway of busy people from selling weird and, odd goods everything look really shady because that's what it was a shady black market.
Stalls some people were selling human flesh while others were selling demon flesh.
Others selling their artifacts dungeon items.
Mermaid scales exorcists talismans a bookstore but likely had rare books or dark magic forbidden things whatever you get your hands on they would usually have.

I had walked over to a small lady sitting on the ground with a hood over her head a tarp laid out with different types of gems laid out on the tarp some more soul gems, somewhere dungeon artifacts and others were clearly stolen from the celestial realm.
One of the items did catch macaque's eye it was seeds.
It appear to be 'immortal peach' seeds of course you would recognize those anywhere you need not think why.

"Hmmm . How much are the seeds this time around Dorothy?" Macaque take a note of the fact that she already knew the stall owners name as they chatted completing a purchase his mind did wander off however back to their first encounter in the jail the police officer who she called sweaty Bob ,weird named by the way-instead of giving her the phone designated for criminals or people in holding cells he gave her her personal phone maybe she had her hands in things normal people wouldn't have their hands in of course he was well aware of her family's.... Reputation.

However he wasn't expecting this by the next thing he knew she was no longer with him he looked around confused for a moment how could she disappear without him noticing he mentally scolded himself not really paying attention and looking around until he heard somebody on a microphone It seemed like there are announcing some form of competition.