Have you ever felt-?

Sterling stood there at the front door of her father's office a the path of Carnage behind her fires everywhere throughout the main branch of the family house.
She didn't care if there's anybody there but she did make sure that all of their maids had gotten out as for the rest of her family she couldn't care less.
Even in Insanity she didn't want unnecessary loss

A wicked smile plastic on her face, and dark miasma circling her fists

Knock

Knock

Knock

Her father grunted from behind the door.

"LEAVE!-CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BUSY!"
I've loads of paperwork to go through.."

She didn't care for his answer I should kicked down the doors with one heavy kick literally taking them off their hinges as she stepped over and right up to her father's desk.

"Hello - I think I found a way to solve all my problems including you You're the biggest problem of all actually!"

She smiled .. with a twitchy smile.

"Do you wanna know what it is dad?!"
"I can't believe I never thought of this until now It's also clear now!"

He placed her hand to her cheek .. The dark miasmus circling her almost like a vortex making the rooms atmosphere turn to a dark one almost suffocating as if you were underwater.

Her father's demeanor dropped to one of weariness

"Sterling...what do you think you're doing?"
He said lowely, slowly rising up from his desk his hand opening a drawer in front of him were a few talismans written in gold unrecognizable language with embroidery around the edges.

"I don't know what's going through your mind but you need to calm down"
He ordered her .

"No?" She giggled waltzing over to the edge of his desk leaning over and resting her chin on her hand.

"I don't think I needed to"
"Say father?"
"Do you love me at all?"

Getting straight to the point

"Depending on your answer I'll spare you..."
Her smile dropped like a stack of bricks.

"Because..I -"
She looked down

"I tried so hard "
"So so hard to make you proud of me I just wanted to hear you say that you were proud of me that you appreciated me that I was enough for you even though I'm actually the oldest.."

"When I'm treated like the youngest..less then trash"

"Ya know..?"

She sighed sadly reflecting on all the time she had tried flashbacks happening like a broken record.
Once upon a Time she had asked her father If she could invite blue and Lily to the party her own birthday party for 13th birthday party.