page 7 anti-Grav and a fight

It had been a few days since they have gotten to know each other sterling, was finally making some friends and opening up a bit and today was the day that they were going to the Anti-gravity arcade It was mei's birthday.

So a big party was planned everybody was out getting different food supplies The party was supposed to start at 7:00.

Sterling, was out getting snacks as it was her chore to bring to the table. Strolled the aisles of their local grocery store trying to find some good snacks.
As her eyes laid across an idea and that idea where the ghost pepper chips.

"Ooo perfect"
She rubbed her hand together scheming a little bit and she threw them in the cart .

Picking out other types of chips and snacks that could be used for the party .

"Mmmm"
"Nice choice"
A mysterious voice caught her attention with a tad bit of surprise as she turned her attention to The voice beside her to the left.

"Oh yeah - I thought it would be a fun prank to play on some friends"

She eyed a young man with red flamy-like hair.

"Those are my favorite chips"
He said .

"O"
She said

"You like spicy things?"
Sterling asked the boy

"Yep -what about you?"
He asked her

She chuckled a little bit
"Ummm"
"Yeah sure I don't mind em"
"I'm actually had these chips before I used to prank my older brother with them till he tried to straight up murder me "

SHe giggled
"Worth it"

"Pranks are the best "
He said with a smile
Grabbing his own bag of those chips and putting them in his cart as well.

"My name's red son "
He said and gave her hand

She chuckled
"Sterling -a"
"Just sterling"
She also gave him a hand as they shook hands together with a big smile.

"Nice to meet you"
"Maybe we should have a hot pepper challenge sometime I bet it could be fun"

He said to her as she gave a big smile and I thumbs up.

"Oh yeah totally I'll even shock you with my tolerance!"

He chuckled in response to that and put his hands on his hip and swayed a little.

"I wonder if you can beat my dad's record or even my mom she's the queen of spice!"
He chuckled

She gave him a big smirk
"Ooo"
"I will happily take up that their challenge!"

"I guess that means we should exchange numbers?"
He chuckled.

"Oh uh.."
Quickly washed away her nervousness and worry

" Um u-ye-nu- sure okay yeah let's go" She chuckled

"What's wrong?"
He asked picking up her apprehension.

"Oh I was just worried.."
She admitted twiddling her thumbs a little bit.

"Why ?"
He raised an eyebrow a little worried

"I'm new to the whole friends thing"
She shrugs

"Oooh I get it "
"Don't worry it's fine I don't want to force you out of your comfort zone or anything I've been there myself I even usually not it's overly nice outside of work"
"Or around my family's enemys "
"But lately it's kind of fun to just chill and relax "

She nods in response.
"I get that"
"I grew up in an environment where you must always be professional and worry of others especially from a rich family or famous family"
"It's nice to sit back and just chill "