page4 the start of

Sterling shrunk in her seat, As of trying to make her presents smaller. With a groan trying to distance heself from this now awkwardly growing conversation.
"Ummm"
"Oh that's sterling! She's our new friend and macaque's new frie!"-"
Mk enthusiastically yelled before tang could covered his mouth quickly.
"Uhhh mk maybe you've forgotten that they still have historyyyyy?!"
"And um macaque can be a little ummm... touchy -"
"Learn to read the room mk .."

Wukon sighs a bit listen -"I um well- I'm glad he's got a friend besides we already made up and stuff ..so like it's all good ya know..."
He said awkwardly

Now making the rooms air a bit uncomfortable.

Macaque getting up form his seat holding a glass of some kind of plum themed alcohol .
"You all need to chill"

Mk chuckled awkwardly along with tang who stuffed his mouth his to avoid all the awkwardness.

Wukon looked over his shoulder Schuster holding it with quite a tight grasp.

Sterling was Reading a message in her phone form her family Chat .
It is as reads, her eyes scanning the same text over and over and over .

                 Family chat

Father

I ordered the call .
The dogs got caught in a trade.

                                                Dailen

Let me guess it went south ?

Mother

What about the goods? What's anything at least recovered or is it all in the hands of the police?

                                                    Percy

Nope nothing was recovered. Everything was confiscated.
And. The deal the dogs did have been traced back to our main family.   

Dad did you deal with the dogs?

Father

Yes. They will. all .be dealt with.
This won't happen ever  again.

wukon, macaque along with mk and Tang where looking over her shoulder at this time .
Before macaque placed a hand on her shoulder .

"Hey ..kid maybe do-"

She jumps in her seat and twists her body around and glared .

"What are yiu- urgh nevermind I..I have to go "
She stood up form the table quickly made her way to the door before mk grabbed her hand pulling her back .
He also looked very concerned since he also saw the messages on her phone.

"Listen I don't know what's happening but you really do look worried about something...and I- well - I wanna help you - and I-"

She pulls her hand away roughly.
"This is a family matter"
"I just meet you and  she points to macaque who seemed worried about something ." that one other there won't leave me alone."
"Just stay out of it mk"
"Look I get it you wanna help you the hero and all that shit - "

"Your such a gem "
Wukon shivered when he heard her say that bringing back memories from not even that long ago looking to macaque as they both lock eyes and nod .

"But I just!-"

She shakes her head not  to listening to anything else that she heads for the door

O my for wukon and macaque to grab both her hand and pull her back .