not a waste ?

(seee i wasn't dead and this is the last chapter)
(It will be a little short as I have recently restarted streaming again I know I'm known for making longer chapters but life has gotten busy and right now it is 5:00 in the morning for me.
However rest assured I am not gone and I will continue to create things when I have the time.

(And will let anybody have the freedom to continuous in any way they want just as long as they let me know cuz I want to be able to read it)

A week that's exactly how long it has been but then again nothing had seem to change it was if everything went to normal however when the stars shined and the glistening yellow of the sun faded and array of colors were seen throughout the night sky.

Of course one's thoughts of their family would return.

Sterling , I was sitting at her own desk house staying with MK at the little shop much of a recent development they insisted until they knew she was going to be all right.

And new year's day was approaching.
Everyone was having a party downstairs.

Waiting for the sunrise.

She glanced out the window not feeling up to the party however she did pop down a few times to keep presents and the fear of them worrying over her away I'm opened the palm of her hand summoning three different color gems a green a red and a blue she looked down at them and smiled softly.

"They where right "

"I guess I wasn't as bad as I was thinking I was"

She smiled wider and december the little gems.

"I still hate you"

"But maybe one day you'll reflect and understand"

She took her attention and glanced over towards the window seemingly feeling a little bit more please so she may have some major requests towards her actions towards her father but at the same time she felt conflicted she felt regret but also felt vindicated and she wasn't afraid to admit she was not regretful of what she did.

She looked down at the window as everyone was filing out of the restaurant and into the sidewalks of the streets.

She made eye contact with MK as he smiled at her and waved her eyes danced over to everyone else down there who met her eyes.

Pigys ,tang, mei ,wukon, and.

Wait a minute she hadn't seen..
Her favorite stalker yet.

"Wh-"

Arms wrapped around her with a sluffy hug .

"Quit moping around and let's head out you've had enough depression for one week this is a new year a new day quite literally"

It seems like the question was answered before she could question.

"Oh there ya are!"

They both shared a small chuckle as her favorite stalker summoned a little shadow portal as they drop below it appearing beside the group .

Enveloped in a tight group hug with everyones faces filled with smiles and warmth along with the coming of the dawn as the violet and dark purple skies slowly fading to an orange.

And as those colors begin to change tang in a flash and out of nowhere had bowls of noodles for everyone with little to no explanation of where he got them even though MK of course pointed out the confusion of where he got them nonetheless he went unanswered and practically ignored by everyone as the king himself excitedly pointed out towards the peaking sun.

Everyone turned towards the now bright yellow sun as the colors dense through the skies.

As well as the rest of the citizens of that city filing out to watch the sunrise and firing fireworks just as dawn was approaching adding to the rainbow like effect of the changing sky colors.

//

However a few miles away and then now burnt mansion of her former home the sound of footprints and the moving of rubble could be heard somewhere within the mansion as the upcoming sun has started to rise fireworks in the background.

that rubble of a house, a hand burst it out pushing away old broken and burned beans covered in ash and dust as a figure emerged.

And tattered clothing the edges in seams a little burned but otherwise survived as they glanced up at the morning sun with the scale on their face a shadow covering their eyes.

"If its the last thing I do"

A ragged voice whisper to himself through coughs of the existing ash and smoke lingering in the old burnt down a state.

(I give you all the freedom to continue this story however I want to be able to read it so please @ me when creating it, I want to see what wonderful things you guys create however my only roll if you do so please please always put a happy ending that's how I like my stories to end you may continue it however you like it and make it go in any direction just add the happiest that is my requirement)

(Now enjoy this last chapter I have plenty of others on their way)

(Im working on hazbin hotel stories too )
(They aren't published yet but I have a large portion of them already done)

Stay tuned lol.