Chapter 3- Falling For A Thug

Sometimes the strongest among us are the ones who smile through silent pain, cry behind closed doors, and fight battles nobody knows about.
-Unknown Author

When I was getting dressed for school the next morning, I still had a smile on my face from the previous night with Blaze.

Trey💕- Do you need a ride to school? Looks like it's gonna rain.

Yes please. Just text me when you're outside.

Trey💕- Ight.

I had my towel wrapped around me as I walked around my room picking my clothes out for school. When my door opened I turned around with wide eyes when I noticed a man standing there looking at me. I clutched my towel tightly as his eyes scanned over my body.

"Can I help you?" I asked trying to steady my voice so he couldn't tell I was scared.

"Yeah, actually you can," he said with a smirk. I backed up as he took a step in my room. "Take the towel off."

"Get out of my room," I spat at him.

"That's not a nice way to speak to your stepdad," he laughed licking his lips at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you didn't know? I'm the new man around the house, so you have to do as I say. And I said take the towel off," he ordered with his eyes darkening. I frowned and took another shaky step back.

"I'm not taking my towel off. Get out my room!" I yelled. He took steps towards me as I continued taking steps back until I was pressed against the wall with him towering over me. I glared up at him trying not to show any signs of fear.

"So you wanna do this the hard way then?" I pushed at his chest but he gripped my wrist tightly and pushed himself against me.

"Let me go!"

"See I'm just doing ya mama a favor. She told me you were a bad girl and I have ways to punish a bad girl," he hissed attempting to rip my towel off but I kneed him in his private area as hard as I could. He groaned and bent over in pain as I moved from by him to catch my breath.

"You gon' regret that lil' mama. Just watch," he mumbled before stammering out my room. I moved to sit down at the edge of the bed and I put my head in my hands as I sighed.

What the hell was that?

Actually, I'm not really that shocked because it's not like this is the first time that this has happened but still. I decided to just ignore what happened and get dressed for school so that I can be ready by time Trey gets here. I can only hope that one day things will change.

Everyday I'm tempted more and more to call my dad. But then I remember what's happened the last few times I've tried and my mind instantly changes.

I already had my outfit picked out for the day. A plain pair of black jeans with a hoodie and my vans. I easily slid my pants on and just as I was putting on my shirt, my mom burst in the room with a clothing iron in her hand.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" she screamed in my face.

"What?"

"Did you seriously just try to have sex with my boyfriend? You little-"

"What are you talking about? He's the one that came in here and tried to rape me! I would never-"

"Just shut up!" when she yelled that I felt the worse pain that I ever felt come into my arm at full force. It felt as if my arm was on fire. I screamed to the top of my lungs as I looked down at my arm to see my mom pressing the hot iron against it. I quickly yanked my arm away and stared at her in shock.