Chapter 26- Falling For A Thug

What is love if you're not here with me?
What is love if it's not guaranteed?
What is love if it's just ups and leaves?

What is love if you're not here no more?
What is love if you're not really sure?
What if love if it just ups and goes?

~Monique~

**Flashback**

I was laying in my bed crying when Blaze walked in my room. I quickly sat up and wiped my face before looking at him.

"What- What're you doing here?" I asked him confused. He took off his timberlands and removed his crew neck before climbing in the bed with me.

"Your dad told me you were in here crying," he replied simply as he pulled me into him. I immediately laid my head on his chest and curled into his side.

"So he called you?"

"He knew that I could deal with the situation better than he could," he said with a shrug. I inhaled his scent and snuggled into his bare chest more.

"Thank you for coming," I told him quietly, I closed my eyes and felt him play with one of my curls.

"You're welcome..tell me why you were crying?"

"It wasn't really anything, I was just... I was thinking of everything that's happened and I got a little upset about it, that's all," I admitted to him, I heard him sigh.

"Well you don't have to worry about none of that happening again, alright? I'm here now, no one's gonna hurt you as long as I'm living," he whispered in my ear as he planted a small kiss on the side of my head. "Now go to sleep," he told me. I listened to him and focused on his hands in my hair and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

**End of flashback**

I hugged my pillow tight and wished for him to be there. For him to hold me tight and tell me that everything will be okay. I want him to come and promise that he'll never let anyone else lay their finger on me.

I just want him. But shit happens.

I've been through far worse. I'll be okay.

I heard a knock on my door and since I was the only one home, I got up and made my way to the door slowly. I wiped my face and swung the door open, just to be met with a beautiful, super model looking goddess standing at my doorstep.

"Who are you?" I asked scrunching up my face, she only smiled which made her look more perfect if that was possible.

"Hi, um you don't know me, but I'm Bella. May I come in?" she asked.

"Um, no. I don't have anything to say to you," I snapped going to shut the door, but she stopped it.

"Please just let me explain everything. And by then if you still want me to leave then I will," she pleaded, I sighed and let her in. I walked to my room, not really caring if she followed or not and got back in my bed. She walked in and sat down on my couch.

"What do you want?"

"I'm here to tell you that everything Natalia told you is a lie. Me and Blaze never had sex, and he definitely didn't ask her for sex. When Blaze first got to my house, I found him very attractive and I wanted to get to know him better, but then I didn't know about you. I didn't know he was already in a relationship with someone else, I promise," she explained to me. I brushed my hair out my face and looked at her.

"What did you do with him? Be honest."

"I kissed him maybe three times? But each time I did he tensed and he didn't really kiss me back, I didn't pay it any attention then of course. I just thought he was shy," she said with a shrug. I stared at her lips and thought about how they've been on Blaze's lips. Jealousy flew through me as I narrowed my eyes at her.