Chapter 22- Falling For A Thug

(Warning: Kind of explicit scene end of this chapter)

I can't promise you a perfect relationship without arguments over our differences and trust issues.. however, I can promise you that as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

~Monique~

Who the hell was she?

"Blaze! I haven't seen you in so long," she said as she kissed his cheek, he laughed.

"Man if you don't get your ass off of me," she laughed also and got down off of him.

"Don't act like you didn't miss me," she told him with a smirk as she placed her hands on her hips.

Don't say it, don't say it.

"You know I missed you, quit playing," he told her. I chose not to say anything, I just stood back and watched them interact. She gave the rest of the boys a hug before looking at me. Blaze followed her stare and it was like he forgot I was standing there because his eyes widened and he came to my side, pulling me in to him.

"Miya, this is Monique. Monique, this is Miya, Jermaine's little sister," Blaze told me.

"Oh! You're Monique?! Oh my gosh, I've heard so much about you!" she expclaimed running up and giving me a hug, I stiffened.

"Miya," Blaze said in a warning tone.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so glad to finally meet you. Jermaine and Blaze have talked about you nonstop ever since they met you. But don't worry, me and you are going to get along just fine. I've been waiting for this dude to get a girl since we were in High School but nooo he only wanted-" she was cut off when one of the unfamiliar guys came up and placed his hand over her mouth.

"Baby, shut up before you scare her. I'm Tony by the way, her boyfriend," he introduced himself, I nodded slowly. I felt much better now knowing that she already had a boyfriend.

"Um, hi," I spoke to the both of them.

"Aye y'all, we got to go meet this dude in the back like.. right now. Have y'all seen Trina?" Mike asked and I didn't say anything because I didn't even know who Trina was.

"I'm right here," I looked in the direction of the voice and saw this beautiful girl walk up into Mike's arms and kiss him. Mike has a girl friend? I would of never guessed that.

"Well, now everyone is here, we gotta go. Miya, keep an eye out on Monique for me, please?" Blaze spoke, I smacked my teeth.

"I do not need a babysitter."

"In that outfit? Yes you do. We should be done in less than an hour though, but until we get back, stay with them. And if anything happens, or if anyone bothers you.. you know what to do, right?" he stressed.

"Yes Blaze, I'll be fine, geez," I laughed. He gave me a small smile and pulled me in to him.

"I'll be back," he told me, I smiled up at him and nodded.

"Okay," he kissed my forehead and stared at me for a little longer before the guys followed him to the back room.

"You must be Monique?" Trina said with a smile, looking at me. I nodded nervously.

"Um, yeah. That's me."

"It's about time Blaze let's us meet you. We've heard so much, but don't worry, only good things. I'm so happy that he's found someone," she told me, I blushed and looked down.

"Well enough of this, let's go downstairs and get a drink and dance a little, shall we?" Miya suggested, I spoke up.

"Are we allowed to? Um, I'm only seventeen," I informed them, they laughed.