Chapter 31- Falling For A Thug

I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else. I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself. I'd rather have hard times together, than to have it easy apart. I'd rather you be the one who holds my heart.

~Monique~

"Can you tell I'm pregnant?" I asked Miya as I stood in front of her in my bathing suit.

"If I didn't know you were pregnant, I'd just think you were bloated or something. But we don't have all day so slip on some shorts and come on," I rolled my eyes and slipped on some ripped up shorts over my bikini bottoms. I grabbed my sandals, shades and followed her out the door with a bottle of water in my hand.

"Are you sure he's there? What if he doesn't even talk to me when I get there?" I asked in panic as she sped off towards Jermaine house. I'd be so embarrassed if he just ignores my presence.

"Blaze's actions are unpredictable so I really can't tell you. But- well, look who's calling me. Hello?"

"Yo, where you at?" She put her phone on speaker and his voice filled up the car.

"On my way, why?"

"Can you stop by the store and get different flavors of the limeritas and all that? Oh yeah, and some birthday cake vodka?" he asked her.

Why is he asking for all those drinks?

"You better pay me back," she told him. When he chuckled I swear my heart melted. I missed him.

"Nigga, you know I got you. But you the best, love you girl, and hurry up."

"Don't rush me, but love you too and I know," she hung up the phone and made a u-turn. I couldn't help but feel a ting of jealousy at how he told Miya he loved her yet he won't even say it to me. I know that she's like his sister but still.

"You need something from here?" she asked before she got out.

"Can you get me hot fries, ranch and cheese please? Oh and an apple," I told her. She gave me a look before getting out the car and heading inside the store.

Kyla- how is everything going?

alright ig.. I'm on my way to see him

Kyla- tell me how it goes!

will do.

When Miya got back in the car, she handed me what I asked for and then we left the store. I opened my container of ranch and cheese before setting it to the side so I can dip my hot fries in them.

"You gonna have to take a mad shit later," she said looking at me in disgust.

"What? It's good. Have you even tried it before?" I asked her, she shook her head no. "Don't knock it till you try it. Want some?"

"Nope, I'll pass on that," I shrugged by shoulders and continued to eat my food. It wasn't too much longer before we pulled up to Jermaine's place. Cars were parked everywhere on the street, people were standing in the front with cups in their hand, and you could hear the music blasting from the backyard. I looked around the yard a little more and froze when I spotted Blaze's black truck.

He's here.

"I think I'll um, I'll stay in the car-"

"No the hell you won't. Now come on," she handed me a piece of gum and I reluctantly followed her out the car and into the house. It was so many people here, and I began to feel self conscious when I saw the skimpy bathing suits that these girls had on.