Chapter 24- Falling For A Thug

Please hug me really tight and tell me you love me. Tell me you're glad to be here with me. Tell me that everything will be alright and that I make you happy, and glad to be alive.

~Blaze~

**This chapter is slightly different than the original**

"Miami, oh Miami. How art thou so beautiful?" Jermaine sung as we got off the plane, I shook my head at him.

"When are we checking into our hotel?" I asked my dad as I grabbed my bag, he scratched his head.

"Well... about that, son. There's been a few change of plans," he told me as he rubbed the waves in his head. I raised a brow.

"Change of plans like what?"

"The rest of the boys are staying at the suite, but me and you are staying at an old friend of mine house-"

"What for? When did you arrange this?" I asked him as I turned to look at him.

"We need this man on our side, and in order to do that, we have to get to his daughter, which is his only child by the way. While I talk to him, I need you to talk to her into talking to her dad. It's not that hard," he explained.

"How am I supposed to do that?"

"I don't know, you know the game more than I do. Just get her to say yes and don't upset her, do whatever she wants you to do."

"Did you forget that I'm currently in a relationship with Monique, dumb ass? I can't do that," I snapped at him, he scoffed.

"I'm not forcing you into doing anything you're not comfortable with, son. But in my defense I didn't even know the Monique girl existed when I made this plan, and plus it's not like anyone here is going to go back and tell her, right?" my dad asked as he looked around at all of the boys, they nodded their head. My eyes were on Jermaine cause that was her best friend. Is he going to be more loyal to me, or to her?

"What she won't know, won't hurt her," he surprised me by saying. He looked at me with narrowed eyes and I could tell he was only saying that because of who was present.

But in reality, he was telling me not to do anything stupid.

"Like I said, I'm not forcing you into doing anything, it's whatever you're comfortable with. Now come on, they're expecting us. Boys, we'll meet up with you all later, y'all know what to do," he told them as we separated, I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face as we got in an uber.

Mookie, please forgive me for what's about to go down this weekend.

~

When we arrived at the house, I'm not too sure what I was expecting, but it wasn't this. The place was huge. I looked around as my dad knocked on the door, and it shortly swung open revealing a girl.

She looked to be about nineteen. She had long, curly black hair that reached her waist and she seemed to be mixed with something. Her skin was the same skin tone as mine and she had a small waist with hips. She was wearing a tight, long sleeve white polo shirt with khaki's. I can't even lie, she was fine as hell. When her light brown eye connected with mine, she smiled brightly.

"We've been waiting for you guys, come on in," she spoke revealing her perfect, white teeth. We stepped inside the large house and their butler came and took our bags from us.

"Sir, my dad wants to speak to you alone before meeting your son. He's in his office, our maid will lead you there. But you?" she said looking at me and grabbing my hand. "Can come with me," I looked at my dad and he gave me a stern look, I rolled my eyes and let the girl lead me down the hall. I noticed that she added a swish in her hips as she walked, causing me to chuckle.