Prologue 2 : ...Comes Great Responsibility.

PROJECT F.E.R.A.L
Case No. 70: Black-Footed Yellow Sac Spider, known officially as Cheiracanthium inclusum.

THIS FILE IS MEANT ONLY FOR RESEARCHERS ASSIGNED DIRECTLY TO PROJECT F.E.R.A.L, AND ANY AND ALL UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WHO READ THIS WILL BE SUBJECT TO CONSEQUENCES RELATED TO EMPLOYMENT AND LAW.

CASE FILE: PROJECT SPIDER-MAN

Collected alongside ten others, the Black-Footed Yellow Sac Spider has been chosen as a species candidate to experiment within Project F.E.R.A.L, as it holds properties of toxins that, while debilitating when exposed in high concentrations, are not harmful when regulated within humans. It is also noted that Osborn and other higher-ups wish to produce a specimen that can produce abilities similar to that or equal to the late Spider-Man. Although the subject has survived Forced Evolution and Genetic Restructuring, no official tests that regard genetic implants into human subjects have yet to be approved under fear of potential adverse reactions to one's health without true confirmation that DNA transfers will be 100% guaranteed. Any further tests should instead focus on copying and making similar subjects to that of our one successful Black-Footed Sac Spider, whilst also improving on survival rates.

As the sleek, silver doors of the OSCORP skyscraper's entrance slid open, Y/N felt a sense of awe wash over him. He had watched and looked at this skyscraper from afar countless times, but this was his first time entering the behemoth of a building. From a glance, the details and shapes made the entire building seem, from the inside, more like an archaic art piece rather than a corporate office. The towering glass sheer height was present as it loomed above him, with dips and sharp angles on and around crevices of the walls, making it seem like see-through cliffs. Y/N's eyes widened with anticipation as he observed the stream of people flowing in and out of the building's grand entrance, truly taking note of how many people actually worked in a singular area. What were once mere dots from afar were now a formless crowd of people. All shapes and sizes were scattered in and around the building like busy bees as if each individual had a specific purpose for being sent in and out. He stood beside his father, who smiled in pride and also poked fun at Y/N's initial astonishment as he ushered Y/N to follow as they walked towards a shaded and obscured area of the building.

Y/N's father, clad in a white coat and black shirt, led the way with confident strides, his briefcase held tightly in his grasp. Y/N struggled to keep up, his eyes dotting every corner of the enormous lobby with excitement. It was not every day that one had the opportunity to visit the renowned OSCORP Industries Skyscraper, let alone actually be in cahoots with a scientist who offers a tour of secret labs underground. This simply added more fuel to Y/N's fire. Together, Y/N and his father stepped into the elevator, joining a group of scientists, technicians, and researchers. Y/N looked at all of them without moving an inch of his body. He was in an elevator with some of the greatest minds in New York, and he would be sure to someday come back as a proper employee. After a moment, the elevator doors slid shut, enclosing them in a gleaming, mirrored chamber, a single light illuminating all aspects of the elevator. As they began their descent, Y/N focused only on the current temperatures and environment of the elevator. The air hummed with unspoken anticipation, hinting at the extraordinary secrets awaiting them in the depths below. The light buzzed a quiet sound, and the reflections seemingly danced with the light. The elevator glided smoothly through the depths of the building, descending deeper and deeper into the bowels of OSCORP Industries. The soft hum of the machinery reverberated through the walls. Y/N once more glanced at his father, his face etched with a blend of satisfaction and excitement. His dad's eyes gleamed, echoing the same curiosity that was within Y/N, yet his expression was stern and earnest, which Y/N chalked up to business professionalism.