Chapter 8: Mortal Combat

WANTED B.O.L.O
NEW YORK POLICE DEPARTMENT

SUSPECT NAME: CLEAVON TWAINKNOWN ALIAS: THE HEADSMANRACE: WHITESEX: MALEDOB: 08/01/20xxHEIGHT: 6'2"WEIGHT: 182 HAIR: BLACKEYES: BROWN

KNOWN ALIAS: THE HEADSMAN
RACE: WHITE
SEX: MALE
DOB: 08/01/20xx
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 182
HAIR: BLACK
EYES: BROWN

CASE SUMMARY:
CLEAVON TWAIN, ALSO KNOWN BY THE ALIAS "THE HEADSMAN," IS A HIGH DANGEROUS AND ELUSIVE SUSPECT. INDEPENDENT AND SERVING AS A MERCENARY FOR HIRE, HAS EXTENSIVE RECORD OF ROBBERY, MURDER, ASSAULT.
OPERATES A HIGHLY DANGEROUS AND HIGH PROFILE GANG KNOWN AS THE EXECUTIONERS. IDENTIFIED A HIGH-PRIORITY TARGET!

ROBBERY: MASTERMIND OF HIGH-STAKES HEISTS. TARGETS BANKS, JEWELRY STORES, ARMORED VEHICLES, HIGH SECURITY PROPERTIES.

MURDER: LINKED TO MULTIPLE HOMICIDES. LETHAL, REMORSELESS. MOST PRESENT M.O. ARE ATTACKS WITH SHARP WEAPONS AND BEHEADINGS.
CAUTION!

ASSAULT: SADISTIC, BRUTAL, AND LONG. VICTIMS WHO SURVIVE HAVE SEVERE INJURIES AND INTENSE PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA.
UNPREDICTABLE AND VICIOUS.

DISTINCTIVE FEATURES:
- COILED VIPER TATTOO ON LEFT FOREARM
- MULTIPLE SCARS UPON FACE. NOTABLY DEEP SCAR ON RIGHT CHEEKBONE, BRIDGE OF NOSE, AND FOREHEAD
- GANG-RELATED BODY ART
- DARK CLOTHING, LEATHER JACKET, COMBAT BOOTS, SKI MASK, FIRE AXE

CAUTION:
EXTREME CAUTION! CLEAVON "HEADSMAN" TWAIN IS DANGEROUS AND UNPREDICTABLE. DO NOT APPROACH ALONE. NOTIFY LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY. PROVIDE RELEVANT INFORMATION.

NOTE:
APPREHENSION CRUCIAL FOR PUBLIC SAFETY AND DISMANTLING OF LARGE GANG ORGANIZATION. COMMUNITY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT COLLABORATION ESSENTIAL.

REMEMBER:
PUBLIC SAFETY IS PARAMOUNT. STAY VIGILANT, REPORT INFORMATION PROMPTLY. AID IN CAPTURE OF THIS DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL.

Scene One: Streets Of New York

Cindy and Peni would immediately step out to shoot and swing away, with Cindy taking the lead in front of Peni, who followed behind while inside SP//DR. Y/N would almost follow, though Manly would hold his shoulder and shook his head.

"We've got a different road to walk, young one."

"Oh."
Was what Y/N would say bluntly, as the two would begin literally walking towards their destination. The two strolled leisurely through the bustling streets of the city, their web-slinging abilities momentarily set aside for Manly to teach Y/N more advice and words of wisdom. The sounds of car horns, chatter, and the distant hum of traffic filled the air as they made their way to their destination. Y/N's initial enthusiasm would simmer, and he would return to personal thinking and planning. Some would look at the two wearing their Spider-Man masks, and especially Manly's big and burly build in full display hidden with minimal clothing, though they simply chalked it up to cosplay.