Chapter 9: Dire Straits

Scene One: The Meat Emporium Butcher Shop

No pause for the beast who took heads as trophies. With a sinister grin, Cleavon Twain continued his ferocious assault against Y/N, both striking at each other. Y/N shot multiple punches at Cleavon's chest and exoskeleton, though he would endure it, swiping away a pair of punches Y/N threw and going in with his hands clamping onto both sides of his stomach. A surge of raw power coursed through him as he squeezed with bone-crushing force, causing Y/N to scream horridly in the sudden pain. Cleavon lifted Y/N off the ground, the pressure intensifying until the pain became almost unbearable. He pulled Y/N closer in his grasp and stared at the eyes of his mask, to which Y/N would stare back at the now wild eyes that Cleavon gave.

"Give up, child. Die easy and your family will have the mercy to give you an open-casket funeral."

In a moment of sheer brutality, Cleavon lifted and hurled Y/N through a nearby metal freezer door with a deafening crash. The door buckled under the impact, splinters of metal flying in all directions. Y/N crashed onto the cold, unforgiving ground, momentarily dazed from the sheer force of the throw. His head rung as he stared at Cleavon slowly descending upon him. Despite the taunting and punishment he had suffered, Y/N refused to be broken by a mere criminal. With a deep breath, he pushed through the pain, mustering the strength to rise to his feet, to Cleavon's dismay. As he stood amidst the wreckage, the two locked eyes, the fever pitch of battle rocking their heads once more.

The fight transitioned from a cold and imposing meat locker to a narrow and dimly lit hallway, damp and dusty. Y/N, his body aching and bruised, moved once more with agility and precision, weaving through Cleavon's attacks as he struck the powered menace. However, Cleavon's exoskeleton granted him enhanced durability, and he simply punched back with every strike he endured. It would be a blur, Cleavon launching heavy strikes, and Y/N dodging all of them as he struck back.

Cleavon then unleashed a barrage of powerful strikes, his fists fueled by mechanical might and anger. Each blow reverberated through the confined space with the walls being broken and cracked under his fury, threatening to overwhelm Y/N. But Y/N's agility allowed him to evade Cleavon's strikes with calculated finesse. Y/N seized every opportunity to retaliate, striking back with swift and accurate blows. He aimed for the gaps in Cleavon's suit, targeting vulnerable spots where the exoskeleton offered less protection. Each blow landed with a satisfying impact, momentarily staggering Cleavon and reminding him that victory was not guaranteed.

The hallway became a battlefield of evasion and strength, the sound of piston fists colliding and grunts of exertion filling the air. Y/N's training and skill served as his savior, enabling him to adapt to Cleavon's relentless assault. He used his speed to his advantage, darting in and out of range, frustrating Cleavon's attempts to land a decisive blow. Yet, the exoskeleton provided extreme levels of power. He used it to his advantage, launching fake-out and counterstrikes that threatened to overpower Y/N. The force behind each blow reverberated through the air, constantly forcing Y/N to move around continuously lest he feels the might of a full-powered strike again.

As Cleavon swung a powerful punch, Y/N swiftly sidestepped and redirected it, allowing Cleavon's momentum to carry him forward and hit another wall. Using the tight confines of the hallway to his advantage, Y/N maneuvered behind Cleavon, gripping the wall as he quickly jumped around, and found a vulnerable gap in his exoskeleton's back. With a swift and precise strike, he delivered a powerful cross to Cleavon's exposed back, causing him to stagger forward into the wall, momentarily disoriented. He would latch onto the man's back, repeatedly hitting Cleavon in the side of the head with hooks and elbows. If it wasn't gonna take him down immediately, he might as well give him future brain damage.