Nine years

Looking at the phone in front of me trying not to alert the sleeping boy next to me . should I ? No I shouldn't, I trust Karson and he would never do anything to hurt me , to hurt us
Would he ?.

"Babe" the grey-blue eyed boy called looking up at me with his phone in my hands "what are you doing? Why do you have my phone ?".

I was looking at the time , I can't believe we fell asleep after eating.

"Uggh I know right,
**Yawning sounds** I'm gonna take a quick shower brb".
"Hey you know I love you right ?"

Yeah , I love you too Karson

"Sigh my beautiful girl I hope you never forget how much you mean to me" he said then gave me a small kiss on my forehead before heading to the bathroom.

"I'll join you in a few" I said while my eyes trailed him until he disappeared into the  bathroom, looking at the phone in my hands wondering what to do next, Should I search it or should I ask him who tf is Izzy.

Before I could answer myself  my fingers scrolled into izzy's chat surprisingly seeing only one message , confused on why there's only one message I quickly exit the chat , I should trust Karson sigh this is stupid.

Placing his  phone down on my bed side tablet deciding to trust my boyfriend.

Walking towards the bathroom until I heard that buzzing sound again ,  turning on my heels to go back to where the phone is .

Another text from Izzy appears on the screen "karson this is crazy where are you I can't take this anymore you promise you would make this right yet you're not here, where the heck are you Karson".

Standing in place trying to wrap my head around what I just read , my imagination running wild wondering what  could she  be talking about , wondering who even is she.
Cutting me from my thoughts, I heard his voice asking me what's wrong , standing stil in place I asked

Who the fuck is Izzy Karson ?.

"What ?".