Leaving my island pt 3

K-Karson w-what are you doing here ? I say In shock looking at my now ex best friend husband in front of me and it's taking everything in me not to breakdown in front of all these people, in front of him. Standing here looking at my now ex boyfriend wondering if he can see my heart breaking all over again . " why now ? Why here how did you even know I was here at this very moment?" I asked the destroyer of my heart who have yet to answer my questions.

"Bean"

No , no don't you fucking dear call me that you lost that privilege when you decided to cheat on me with my best friend then marry the bitch. I unintentionally yelled hoping no one heard me, I'm embarrassed enough as it is.
(Bean) was the name my mom gave me the day  I was born, she said I had the tiniest nose she'd ever seen small like a kidney bean. (Bean) that was my nickname from her.  I told Karson the story one day when he had to wake me from the nightmare I keep having of my mom , I told him how I've miss hearing her calling me the nickname and In that very moment he said that he would continue to call me (bean) In honor of my mom if it was okay with me but I didn't answer I didn't want to tell him how much the name (bean) means to me and that I only wanted to hear it from her... today was the first since that day he called me that and it hurts even more to know that this was the reason for him to use the nickname. I could kill him right now for doing this. how dare he.
For the last time what are you doing here Karson ?.

" I overheard my mom on the phone with your dad , saying you were leaving because of what, well you know.
"Of what you and Stella did". "Yes and Shanta I'm sorry I'm so sorry baby I know non of it makes any sense right now and I know it's useless to ask you to even try and understand but I promise you I can explain everything and I will, just not right now. I swear baby please I will do anything I will beg you for forgiveness, I will try for the rest of my life to undo all the pain and embarrassment I've caused you just don't - don't go".

I called you. "I know". I texted you "I know baby please".
I begged you that day not to walk out on me I begged you to just talk to me . I beg Karson, I begged you to let us fix whatever was wrong and what did you do Karson ? , you left , you left me , you left and married my friend , my fucking friend Karson why her of all people ?, and even after that I tried reaching out and you ignored me leaving me mentally gone and now with all those time pass you choose to come here now asking me not to leave ??. Hahaha this must be a sick twisted joke to you right ?.

        "It's not like that Shanta".

Then what is it like Karson ? Go ahead explain I'm listening.  "I can't, not right now at least but baby I will , I will I promise".

Your promise don't mean shit to me anymore.
Well you know what Karson?
I said walking towards the grey-blue eyed boy in front of me standing face to face so close that I could see the sweat forming from his pores. My blood boiling with anger, tears falling down my face remembering everything I went through because of this boy. "Shan".... And before he could finish saying the last two letters of my name I took the pain and anger that he caused slapping him across the face and I swear for a moment everything stopped and I could feel all the eyes of the persons in the airport on us but I didn't care this boy broke something inside me , something that might take me years to put/ get back together and before he could open his mouth I hit him again and again and again causing him to fall But I didn't stop , we were both on the ground with me on top of him crying and hitting him repeatedly until I felt my father's arm around me lifting me from him, I cried & screamed at my dad to let me go but he didn't obeyed. I could tell Karson was shocked with my sudden outburst of violence and hell so was I because I'm not a violent person I never once hit someone until now. I watched him make his way standing on his feet but before he could say anything I said screaming crying at him "there's nothing in this world , in this timeline that could make me forgive you for what you've done , there's nothing you can say or do to make me stay or to not hate you and I hate you Karson,  I hope you and that bitch get everything that y'all are looking for".

Few minutes After my brothers told Karson to leave and never show his face again they made their way over to where me and our father were "sis you Rock the hell outta him" the younger son said "sissy I never liked him anyways he's not worthy of you , we only tolerated him because we knew how much you loved that idiot" the oldest said "there's a whole world out there full of non idiots and I know one of them will do right by you but for now sis just do right by yourself and remember you are above all of them , live , love and be great". I smiled at my overprotective brothers leaning in for a hug , they both place a small kiss on my forehead "I love you guys".

"Are you okay ?" My dad said with his arms wrapped around me hugging me tightly. " I'm so sorry baby girl I didn't mean for any of this to happen I didn't know he was gonna come here please forgive me".

It's okay daddy I needed that

Last call for flight 0 2 0 1 3.

Thats me. "I love you baby girl call me the minute you land okay and call me the minute you get to the apartment and if you need anything more money more"... dad -dad - dad calm down I'm fine I'll be fine you don't have to worry and yes I will check in every minute of the day lol . "Sigh please stay safe"
I will I love you. I said letting go of my father who started to cry I then gave my brothers one last hug then walked away never looking back , I held my head high like my mother taught me to do whenever I feel like my world is crashing. I then soon disappeared from the sight of my family..

Finally reaching the plane settling into my seat sighing from the embarrassing moment I had a few minutes ago.

"Are you okay miss?" The flight attendant ask . Yes thanks for asking. "We're getting ready for takeoff soon so please put your seatbelt on.

Everyone this is your captain speaking fight 0 2 0 1 3 is getting ready for takeoff I'm asking everyone to stay seated and buckle your seatbelt, next stop New York at John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Everyone then cheered at the captains words and did what the captain had asked. After strapping down my self I made a quick prayer asking god to keep us safe and to guide the plane taking control of the flight. After takeoff I looked down at my beautiful island amaze by its beauty, it looks so small from up here i smiled to myself.

Goodbye until we meet again Jamaica.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑