PROMISE

I would
wage war
with every
demon in
me if
it meant
they would
never hurt
you.

Author's POV.....

It was around 11:00 when Jeon rush into the KB building and hurriedly walked onto the lift pressing the number for the floor he needed to get to , when reaching the floor he was met with a fuming Lilly sending death stares straight to him as soon as their eyes met.

"Lilly I'm so sorry I'm late". He apologized , "go straight to makeup and hair set , we'll talk about this after". Lilly instruct, he nod his head turning to walk away before she spoke again, "and Jeon", he stop and faced her.

"yes?". He answered.

" why the hell did you come here in your pajamas?". She asked him.

Jeon looked down at his attire and curse before walking away feeling embarrassed. It's the first for him, first time being late , first time showing up somewhere in his sleepwear , first time leaving the house without showering, first time having a female other than his sister, Jess, or his mother in his house , and it's definitely the first time living with a girl, the first time not having breakfast before—

"fuck" he curse again after realizing what he did this morning, " great, just fucking great Jeon, she made me food and I totally ignored her and on top of that I slammed the door in her face,  Fuck". He said hitting his forehead with the palm of his hand. " I'll just call her in between shoots an apologize". He said to himself finally reaching the hair and makeup set.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ A hour after the first shoot

"How's my girl ?" Lilly questioned with a sad tone.

"she's doing okay I think, it's just the first night so I don't know yet, asked me again next week". Jeon answered while wiping his face with baby wipes.

"if there's anything she needs please don't hesitate to call us , you know how overprotective My husband can get , she's like a daughter to us so please take care of her well. I'm Jamaican Jeon you know I'll kill you if you hurt her", Lilly said with a smirk planted on her face leaving Jeon looking horrified.

" you know me Lilly, I won't hurt her" he replied honestly.

"that's exactly why I'm threatening you, I know you too well Jeon. You think I don't know what goes on in my own company? I know you slept with half my female staff". Jeon eyes widened after hearing that.

"Lilly it's, it's" he tried to form words but before he could finish Lilly waved him off telling him to get back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

"Park" Hanna shout gaining Jeon's  attention.

" How's my cousin?, is she okay?, did she remember anything?, O M G. I really miss her, is she eating well?" Hanna spoke bombarding  him with questions.

" Hanna slow down you'll bite your tongue at this rate , I'll answer all your questions but first I need food, wanna accompany me to the cafe?". Jeon asked earning a nod from the worried cousin.

After reaching the cafe he and Hanna both ordered then settled into a nearby booth earning few stares from the customers wondering if that's really Jeon Park having coffee with an unknown woman.

Hanna rolled her eyes now and then after noticing people taking pictures of them, some even came up to them to ask Jeon for a picture and autograph,
Too scared to ask if she was his girlfriend or not.