First day in new york

And then one day
she realized that some
battles are best won by
not fighting them so she
stayed still and let things be.

Authors pov....

Beep beep beep beep ~~~~~~

A alarm clock went off waking a fussy girl today , <you can say she's not a morning person at all but let's get back to the story>. She reaches her hand out towards her bedside table trying to end the annoying sound. after she successfully turned the clock off she sat up in her bed yawning with her eyes still close as she stretches her limbs manages to crack her tense muscles and smiled at the satisfaction that it brought her . She opened her eyes & looked around wondering where the fuck she was then it hit her like a ton of bricks, she's in her new apartment in her new room in a new city. She smiled, got up then walked towards her window the site was breathtaking she thought. "beautiful" she said looking down at the busy street. After a few minutes of watching the cars & people going to and from she went towards her bathroom to take a warm shower to start her first?? well second day in New York..

Shanta's pov..

"Ahhhh shit I'm gonna be late" I said as I ran out of my bathroom to get dressed. "Dads gonna kill me if I miss this interview". "Where is it !!!!! Shit shit shit" I spat while throwing my clothes out from my suitcase looking for that one thing that would keep me calm for the interview. "Fuck where is it ? Damn it. Did I not pack it ? Of course I did that's the first thing I sat in the suitcase then threw everything else in. So where is it". I yelled in frustration trying to find the one thing I love the most.  "Fuck" !!!!!!!! .

" And if I fall asleep at work today I'm going to murder you" . A sleepy Hanna said while entering my room rubbing her eye's telling that she just got up.

" why are you yelling so early in the morning??.

I can't find it .

"Find what?".

My scarf.  I said while pouting.

"There's a lot of scarf here, just wear one of mines damn it"

No I want to wear my scarf ,thee scarf.

" what's so special about.......... Ohhhh that scarf , thee scarf. Well shit where did you put it ?"

If I knew where I put it Hanna I wouldn't be searching for it now would I ? I shout at my cousin who started laughing at my angry stance.

Help me look. I begged the sleepy girl that's now sitting on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about what felt like an hour of searching Hanna shouted " fuck yes I found it".

I ran to her screaming "ouuu I love  love love love love you , thank you so much" I said then place a kiss on my cousins right cheek.

" don't mention it , I know how much that scarf means to you, try not to lose it again". Hanna said before exiting my room.

"Now my outfit is complete". I looked in the mirror satisfied with my look. The way my knee length black dress sucks to my body showing every curve, the way my brown heels match perfectly with my brown scarf that caused me so much trouble to find . It hung low around my shoulders showing my chest I turned to the side loving how my butt look in this dress. "ouuuu my ass looks fatter today. Okay ready".....