November 13

I'm not afraid to try again.
I'm just afraid of getting hurt
For the same reason.

Shanta Pov..

Another day another battle with this idiot. It's been months since I first bumped into him and the idiot won't let it go. "Okay but you should've said sorry". He said still annoying the shit out of me. " I did say sorry". "No you didn't".

I did.

"You didn't".

Yes I did.

"No you didn't".

I did so.

"You did not".

I*** " for the love of god will you two quit it?. I'm so tired of your constant bickering". Jess spat looking at the both of us. "He started it". I say in defense.

"I don't care who started it just stop it". She spat causing the both of us to look at her in shock. "Is she speaking to us like that huh ?, jinjja (really)?". The boy asked in disbelief of his friend going off on us as he walked out..

          THE NEXT DAY....

I woke up to the bright sunlight that escaping through my window. birds singing a calming yet annoying melody.

I checked my phone it was still 5:45 AM, I sighed before heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

I opened the water waiting for it to warm up a bit before standing under the warm water trying to calm my mind of this day I hate the most. After showering I got dressed and walk to the kitchen only to be greeted by a smiling Hanna making breakfast. "Sit". She ordered and I followed , she then place all my favorite food in front of me telling me to eat which I did. After breakfast we head to the office together.
" see you at lunch" she said after placing a kiss on my forehead then walked out of the lift as we reached her floor.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day went smoothly despite me being in a shitty mood waiting for this day to pass. I listen as Jess invites Hanna and I to this new club that her Boss/Friend just opened which I quickly declined not wanting to see that jerk.

"Oh come on we have to go out , this day is special". Hanna plead using her puppy dog eyes. " I don't want to". I answered rolling my eyes at the two girl.
"please" They begged. "we'll only stay an hour". Hanna continued knowing she's about to win this battle. "Fine" I said immediately regretting it and the both girls cheer in celebration.

LATER THAT EVENING

I gave myself one last look in the mirror before heading out. pleased with my outfit, wearing a mini skirt with pleats, a sleeveless cross crop top that compliments my tone abs well that's also showing the tattoo of a cross on my right side of my abdomen. And to complete the look I grab my thigh high boots , not forgetting my accessories. sliver is the look for tonight.

After getting dressed I walked outside receiving a few awes from the two girls making me blush. " you look stunning", " beautiful" they both compliment. "Speak for yourselves you both look amazing". I told the two beautiful ladies standing in front of me..

" let's go the drive is here". Jess spoke and we all head down.

"Whoa what's this?". I asked looking at the limousine with a stunned expression. " it's our ride" Hanna spoke then the driver greeted us with champagne and roses, we thanked the guy whose name is Mr.Smith.

       ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arriving at the club surprised to see this many people standing outside waiting for entry that the security guards not granting. We thanked Mr.Smith after he opened our door wishing us to have a good night and to call him when we're ready to leave.