A TIME CALLED HIM

& sometimes
in the act of moving on
you relive pain everyday
until there is nothing left
to feel anymore.

Author's POV.....

It was pass midnight when a painful scream echoes throughout the house Jolting a certain male from his sleep. He lifted his head off the couch and sat upright resting his head in his hands still half asleep, "what was that?". He asked himself and as if on queue the screams could be heard again causing the boy to shot through the living area and run down the hall to his bedroom where Shanta was sleeping. He pulled the door open entering & scanning the room for any intruders even though he knew that was unlikely so for his house was top notch secured and he have guards outside at all times.

While scanning the room his eyes landed on the girl in the bed that was twisting & turning , her hands swings from left to right as if she's fighting off something. Another pained scream erupted from her mouth alerting Jeon, he ran to her side shaking her in attempt to wake the girl, " Shanta wake up !wake up! It's just a dream, baby open your eyes and look at me please it's just a dream, baby wake up". He shouts Causing

Her eyes to snap open. covered in sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room suspiciously, she sit upright cautiously, shivering, as she rubs her head and eyes and tries to fully awaken herself. Her head whipped to the side as she now notices the figure beside of her, another scream left her body, paranoid that the horror may have followed her here. She kicked, slapped and punched while screaming in fear.

"Hey hey it's me , it's Jeon your okay, it was just a dream your okay".  he said while trying to dodge her sudden attack. Hearing her boyfriend voice she abruptly stopped, "Jeon" she whispered and threw herself into his arms hiding her face into the crook of his neck.

"It's okay I'm here". he whispers wrapping his one hand around her waist and the other behind her head rocking them from side to side in a soothing manner whispering sweets words as the girl sobs in his arms." it was so scary", She cried.  "seeing her on the bathroom floor lifeless, T-then I was on t-the floor beside her a-and, and a man kept st-abing me over and o-over again". She stuttered while sobbing even harder. " it's okay baby you're safe now I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you I promise".

After a few minutes of rocking her she finally fell asleep curled up in his arms followed by Jeon soon after. Both now comfortable snuggling each other embracing the warmth. They both fell asleep with one word in mind , For him it was Protect and for her it was SAFE.

As the sun peaks through the window and shines throughout the room where the couple were sleeping peacefully. Shanta stir as her eyes flutter open, a smile instantly grew on her face as she looked up at the boy that was cuddling her, her head resting on his bicep and her hand placed on his chest,
while his free hand wrapped tightly around her waist. Her eyes slowly traveled down looking at his hand that was secured around her,  her smile grew wider as she looked up at his sleeping face with loved filled eyes, "cute". she whispered while tracing her fingers over his face touching his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips , her fingers lingered there longer than it should. she stared at his lips for a few minutes wanting badly to taste them,
that's when she leaned in closer but stopped herself inches away " even though I don't fully remember I know how important you are to me, I feel it each time you look at me and eyes don't lie but I will wait". She whispered and untangle herself from him walking to the bathroom to wash up then to the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~ It was around 8am when Shanta walked into the kitchen determined to make breakfast for her boyfriend, she opened the cupboard grabbing all the ingredients she could find and placed them on the kitchen island counter top,  "pancakes and eggs that wouldn't be too hard would it?". She asked herself while preparing the ingredients trying to make the pancakes batter from scratch, " okay memory I know you're all jumbled up right now but please don't let me fuck this up" she plead to  herself .

~~~~~~~~

"Well this looks how a pancake should look but does it taste like it". she place a slice of the first batch she made to her mouth and immediately spit it out, " pfft pfft , shit! , what the fuck Shanta are you trying to make him die from high blood pressure". She scold  herself throwing the first batch away and attempt to make it again spilling flour all over her face in the process.

One hour have pass and the girl was still at it determine to get it right this time . "Batch 20 something but who cares". she spoke and brings the slice of pancakes to her lips in fear of her own food she closed her eyes before taking a bite.

Her  eyes slowly opened in surprise, a smile instantly pressed across her lips as she jumped around in victory, "yes , yes , yes , this the one". She screamed excitedly still jumping around but abruptly came to a stop, eyes wide open as she looked around looking at the pile of mess she made, "fuck". she cursed with a pout then got to cleaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeon woke up with a surprise when he found a pair of eyes staring into his, not even an inch away from him. Noses touching his,  causing his pale cheeks to turn red. his nose flared up softly and Shanta could even feel that heat.

"M-morning?". He stuttered.

"Good morning". Shanta smiled as she finally moved away now sitting on the edge of the bed, "You're awake". She said looking deep into the poor boy eyes. He gulped dryly lifting himself off the bed walking towards the bathroom."ahh  yes , what time is it?". He asked. "It's 10:30". She replied.

"What?" He shout grabbing his phone from the bed side table checking his messages and multiple missed calls from Lilly.
"Shit!!!!" He yelled. "What's wrong ? , why are you yelling?" She asked concern filled her voice.

"I'm late for the shoot". he answered walking to the living area  grabbing his things, the girl not far behind him. She stood near the counter top that separate the kitchen and the living area, she watched as Jeon ran from here to there spinning like a headless chicken and at this point even her was starting to feel dizzy just from watching him . She walked towards the door where he was putting his shoes on and spoke, "well at least change out of your pajamas first and take a bath then eat something, I've prepared breakfast for us". She reasoned with pleading eyes. " I'm sorry". He said kissing her forehead then run out the house slamming the door in her face.

"B-but I worked hard on it". She whispered with a pout even though he was already gone, a tear slipped from her eyes running down her cheeks as she stared at the door wishing it would open revealing Jeon saying how sorry he was for being rude and that he would gladly eat breakfast with her. But that didn't happen. 30 minutes have passed before she finally walked away from the door entering their bedroom slamming her body onto the bed before wrapping herself in the sheets and cried silently.

          ✿ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✿