A TIME CALLED HER

She's weathered so many
storms in her life but
sometimes she still needs
to be reminded that she
doesn't need to pretend
she's fine when she isn't

Author's POV

" it was already night when the 'couple' arrived at Jeon's  penthouse. To Jeon it was home but to the girl it was paradise. He watched as her eyes sparkle looking here and there in adoration. " wow it's so beautiful, our home is so pretty". The girl said skipping towards the boy pulling him in for a hug, his breath quickened at the sudden interaction. Jeon pulled back looking at the girl whose eyes scream excitement just by being in his arms.

"Shall we rest your things in your room ?, it's already late you can unpack tomorrow". Jeon asked and the girl nodded.

Jeon grab her things and walked towards the first guest room , the girl following behind clinging onto the sleeve of his shirt.

"Wow is this our room ?" She asked looking around with the same spark as before.

"No this is your room". Jeon answered " my room is down the hall" he continued as he watch the girls eyes change from sparkle to confuse.

"Are we not staying in the same room ?" She questioned.

"No you'll stay here".

" but why ?" She asked still confuse " we are a couple and couples share room do they not ?" the girl said with a pout on her lips " I'm not sleeping here alone , I will not stay here if we're not staying together". She continue walking out and down the hall to Jeon's room. The boy sighed walking after her . "It's just that we can't share room" he said entering the room after her watching the girl who was already laying on his bed. "And why can't we? , tell me one good reason why we can't Jeon".
"You won't let this go will you" he sighed again . "Find you win, you can sleep here". He spoke with the intention of sleeping in the guest room and leaving the girl to sleep here once she falls asleep.

"Can you blame me ? For not wanting to be in a separate room from my boyfriend?". She questioned towering towards him, now  standing face to face with the boy. "Don't you want to lay next to me ?, having me in your arms again after so long ?" She asked standing on her tippy toes leaning forward to press her lips on his and it took everything in Jeon to pull back. " we can't" he spoke panting with a low voice as he press his forehead against hers. " why " she questioned.

"Not until".
.
.
"Not until you gain your memories back Shanta".

"Okay". Shanta replied as she decide not to press it any further but latched herself on him hugging her 'boyfriend'?. "I trust you Jeon, even without my memories I trust you" .

And Jeon sighed for the hundredth time that day holding the girl that hates him in a tight grip as if she will suddenly disappear.

~~~~~~~~~~earlier this morning. Jeon pov.

"Claire what are you doing here ?". I asked again confuse and surprise to see her here.

"For you silly to continue what we have". She grinned and hugged me again and that left me even more confuse because what we 'had' was fake and it ended a year ago. " didn't you receive the new contract?". She asked pulling back from the hug. "I'm not doing it". He replied walking away leaving the girl dumbfounded. She quickly pulled her phone out searching for that one specific number.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Author Pov

" I can't believe this I can't believe them, how can he do this To me again. First he made me sign a dating band then he stuck me with that girl for almost two years, two fucking long years I had to deal with that shit and now he wants me to give another fucking year of my precious time to that woman ? " Jeon scold his manager. " why the fuck is he making decisions for me ? You are my fucking manager I pay you to handle shit like this, deal with it or consider yourself fired". He yelled at the phone standing in the flowers shop receiving few angry glares from the other customers.

After receiving his flowers he stormed out of the shop still yelling at his manager. He entered his car which his driver opened for him to get in. "To the hospital" he spat making Mr Smith nod his head in response not taking anything of it because he knows how stress his boss was.

On the way to the hospital Mr Smith spoke which he rarely did. "are you okay Mr Park ?". He asked looking at Jeon through the rare view mirror.
Jeon sigh in response rubbing his temple. " I'm just sick and tired of that man making every decision for me, I'm 27 for god sakes I'm capable of running my own life when will he understand that".

"Mr Park I'm sure you'll figure it out and take control of your own life but please don't take stress you're still young I wouldn't want to have to visit you in the hospital because you had an heart attack at such a young age". Mr Smith speak looking at the boy through the mirror.

"Thanks Mr Smith and please how many times I have to tell you that you don't have to be so Formal with me ? Please call me Jeon , Mr park is my father". He replied and the old man smiled at that knowing he'll continue to address his boss properly.

~~~~~~after reaching the hospital main entrance Mr Smith opened the door for Jeon as always, in return he thanked the old man then head in side walking pass the nurses and doctors that's rushing here and there. He stopped now and then to take pictures with some of his fans and that lifted his spirit a bit.

Finally reaching her room he knock on the door hearing a little come in and he did so. Surprise to say the least when he saw that Shanta was awake finally being able to see those beautiful eyes of hers and hearing that sweet yet annoying voice. He said his hello to Mr Bryan and the doctor then made his way to her side handing her the Flowers. "You're awake". he spoke looking at the girl with love in his eyes. "Yes" she answered throat a bit dry . They both stared in each other's eyes , one hold love while the other holds confusion and Jeon wasn't prepared for the question the girl was going to ask next.

"What ?"

" I said who are you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait Shanta you don't know who he is ?" .the doctor asked not missing the confound look on Mr Bryan's face As he listened intently.

"Should I know who he is ?".  The girl ask looking at her father with hopeful eyes. "oh" she suddenly shout gaining the males attention. " are you my boyfriend?, you're the one responsible for all these flowers right?. So you must be my boyfriend".

           ✿ 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ✿