2. Beauty(?)

Song suggestion: Dzanum by Teya Dora

BOOM!

Jungkook jerked up from his bed as he heard a loud explosion nearby. He looked at the bedside clock; it was almost 1:30 am.

A loud siren went off and Jungkook was sure it was from the Jail. He quickly got dressed and checked his holder but cursed when he realized he forgot to take his gun back from the office. Nevertheless, he came out of his cabin and started running towards the Prison as fast as he could.

As he got nearer and nearer he saw many officers running around and there were also gunshots surprising him even more. He crouched down near the gate of the prison behind one more officer and whispered, " What the heck is going on??"

The officer, he didn't quite recognize, looked back at him. He almost caught a shocked look on his face but it disappeared as quickly as it appeared.
" Someone exploded other side of the prison.." he whispered back.

Jungkook's doe-eyed widened as he continued to fetch some more information, " how and why??"
The officer sighed but still replied, "I guess, a prisoner is escaping tonight..." Jungkook was sure he saw the officer smirk but couldn't quite make it out well as it too disappeared.

Suddenly the officer got up and started running inside the prison. Not knowing what else to do, Jungkook also started running after him. After a few minutes of running through the backside of the Jail, the officer stopped and Jungkook also halted in his steps. He saw him looking at the officers who were standing at the mouth of the stairs yelling here and there at other officers. Jungkook could only hear their faint voices, " ...find him right now..." "...that motherf*cker..."

" Fuck!" The officer cursed out looking distressed.

" What happened?" Jungkook asked from behind surprising the other male as he looked back.

" Why are you following me?" He asked.

Jungkook tilted his head in confusion, " Aren't we going to help the others?"

The other male gave Jungkook a 'what the fuck' look before smiling sweetly, "Of course we are..." He moved closer to Jungkook, " Actually a friend of mine got injured on the first floor due to an explosion, I have to get to him as soon as possible but you see there are so many officers there on the stairs, I don't know how to get to him on time..." The officer looked down as if he was going to tear up anytime soon.

Jungkook felt bad, he put his hand on the shoulder of the sad male and patted, " I know a way!"

The officer quickly looked up and Jungkook gave him a sign to follow him. They both made their way through a very narrow alleyway at the end of which small stairs were visible, " I found this way recently only..." They both started moving upstairs and after a minute they reached a small door. Jungkook quickly opened it and came out and then helped the officer to come out.

" We are at the terrace right now", Jungkook informed the officer whose eyebrows were furrowed(?) as he looked around the vast stretch of the concrete floor. They were right now at the topmost floor from where the entire stretch of forest could be seen during the day, " let's go downstairs, it's cold."

They both got up from the floor as Jungkook led the way towards the door leading downstairs. The officer quickly took out his phone and started typing furiously on it. Jungkook reached the door and held its handle, but before he could pull it, it automatically opened itself from the other side.

Jungkook looked up and gasped,
"Y-You-"

" Finally Kim...took you so long..."

The officer spoke nonchalantly, slowly passing by Jungkook and standing in front of 'Kim'. He handed him a phone which the prisoner accepted but his eyes were fixed at a certain doe-eye male.

The officer noticed and looked behind," Cute, isn't he? He helped me reach here on time "The officer smiled at Jungkook who gulped backing away.

" Oh sorry officer, I forgot to say thanks for helping me" his sweet smile now replaced with a smirk as he took out a gun from his holder and pointed it towards Jungkook.

Jungkook sensed that something was wrong.
" O-Officer?" He stuttered as he backed away faster but soon heard the loud roaring sound of a helicopter and looked up. His breath hitched as he saw a large helicopter cutting through the air and making its way towards them.

" Always late..." One of the men tsked bringing Jungkook's attention back to the ground. They all were looking up waiting for the helicopter to land 'This is my chance to escape these psychos' Jungkook thought as he swiftly moved towards the door, all of them were finally out of the way and he reached the door and pulled its handle but as soon as he kept his one foot inside, he felt a sharp pain at the back of his neck.

His vision started to blur as his one hand traveled at the back of his neck and came in contact with a small syringe, which he slowly pulled out. He turned around trying to grip his slipping consciousness. Everything was dancing before his eyes...

" You cannot run away from me kitten..." He recognized his voice and also his figure which was standing just a foot away from his own. His legs became weaker as he tried to grip something to support his stumbling body but failed. He closed his eyes preparing himself for the hard fall but instead, he felt two strong arms grilling his waist tightly as his mind went blank and his body went limp in those arms.

" Kim, let's go!" The officer (?) shouted as soon as the helicopter landed, " The police can barge in anytime soon."

Kim examined the face of the drugged officer before picking him up on his right shoulder and making his way toward the helicopter.

" STOP RIGHT THERE KIM!"

Kim stopped and looked back again, "Seriously..." He mumbled irritatingly and took out a gun before pulling the trigger at the shouting officer. The bullet hit the right shoulder of Officer Lee as he groaned in pain and pushed his knees down to the ground.

" You sure talk a lot, Officer Lee. Hope that shuts you up..." He pulled the trigger again and this time the bullet went straight through his forehead, "...Forever." He chuckled looking at the bewildered faces of other officers.

He turned around, though not before pulling out the key from the bomb and throwing it back.

With Jungkook still on his shoulder, Kim hopped up on the helicopter and signaled the pilot to take off. He looked back, smiling at the chaos he had created back there; he mouthed a 'boom' and a huge explosion took place at the gate of the terrace. Jungkook was now sleeping peacefully beside him on the helicopter seat, unaware of all the commotion happening outside.

"Park?" Kim muttered, his eyes now focused on the male beside him.

Park looked at Kim and then at the sleeping male, "What is it?"

"Should I push him out of this helicopter?" His eyes darkened as he stared more and more at Jungkook.

Park giggled at his blunt remark, " It will be such a waste, you should utilize his beauty."

Kim looked at Park and then again at Jungkook, " You are right..." He smirked before looking out.

....