13. Cloth shop(?)

Jungkook was once again wrapped in a bathrob.

He stood contemplating on whether he should go out like this or not. After taking a long and relaxing bath, the pain had mitigated from his lower back allowing him to walk in a more proper way.

"It's not like I have any other choice..." This time he was determined not to get swayed by that man's praises and kisses.

Jungkook slowly opened the door and peeked out. The room looked empty prima facie but he still scanned the whole bedroom to see if there was any sign of the ex-prisoner. Only after he was sure that Kim was not there, he came out and softly closed the door behind him. He silently wadlled towards the living room to check the area and there was still no one. Jungkook let out a relieved sigh.

Now he needed something more cozier to cover himself so be began his quest for clothes. He checked all the possible areas of the room but he couldn't find any wardobe.
'Where on the earth he keeps all the clothes??'

Jungkook went to inspect the bathroom cabinets once again but all he found were towels, bathrobes and other bathroom necessities.

" Is this some kind of tricks he playing?" Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in suspicion. He contemplated on whether he should just stay like this but it was too risky, he would caught cold and if Kim sees him like this it will be worse.
He couldn't even go on about roaming like this in the hallway and ask maids because he was too shy to do that.

He stood in the bedroom thinking what to do and leaned back heavily on the wall, but suddenly the wall shifted behind his back and Jungkook almost stumbled with it. He stood straight and turned around. His expression was a mixture fear and shock.

A large portion of the wall had shifted back la d Jungkook couldn't believe his eyes. What he believed to be a modern design turns out be-

" A secret door?" Jungkook touched the door lightly but quickly retreated his hand as if the door was burning. He stood there  contemplating on whether to push it further and see what's inside. Maybe it was an emergency exit, "I'll just peek inside..." He pushed the door further and it opened completely. Jungkook looked inside and gasped.

"A cloth shop?" Jungkook was confused. He was expecting something more thrilling than a luxurious cloth shop (?). He couldn't help but let his legs march inside. He was amazed by the number of expensive clothes piled on several shelves.

 He was amazed by the number of expensive clothes piled on several shelves

"Wait...this is a fucking walk-in wardobe!" Jungkook was mind-blown. There were not only clothes but also shining accessories, shoes, watches, ties, cuffs, handkerchiefs, perfumes and whatever you can think of. His eyes captured everything and he couldn't help feel outcasted.

A cool air from air conditioner hit his exposed chest, making him shiver and he got reminded that he still needed clothes. Jungkook moved deeper into the closet in search of some comfortable and inexpensive clothes but wherever his glance fell he found shirts and pants stiched out if most expensive clothe.