3. Lips(?)

Jungkook's POV:

A whip of cold liquid hit my eyelids waking up my senses almost immediately. I tried to shift, with my eyes still closed but as soon as I moved my head, an intense pain surfaced throughout the back of my neck down to my spinal cord. I brought my hands close to my face, wiping off the liquid which felt like cold water.

I groggily opened my eyes and blinked them repeatedly trying to clear my vision, and the first thing that my eyes capture were the tall buildings but...

'...why am I flying????" I backed off from the exceptionally large windows of the helicopter but soon came to a halt when my back hit something hard yet soft...(a/n: sigh...)

" I told you it was a bad idea to wake him up..." A croaky voice spoke from
behind and I flinched because I can never forget that voice but I prayed to all the gods and goddesses that it should not be him.

" Come on Kim, it's fun to see him like that " Another fruity voice spoke and I looked to my right where that officer(?) was sitting. His eyes twinkled mischievously and his lips twisted into a dirty smirk. He was holding an open bottle in his hand.

I breathed heavily before shifting myself onto the seat, as far as possible from the two, although it wasn't very far. I looked at the person in front of him, 'Kim?' and felt my breath getting stuck in my windpipe. He looked so dangerous.

" Good morning, kitten," He said gravely, " I hope you are comfortable."

'Comfortable!??! With the criminals who had probably kidnapped me?!'
I felt like screaming but kept it to myself, " W-Where-?" My voice cracked.

" Where are we going?" He completed my question, eyeing me from top to bottom. I was sitting with my back attached to the body of the helicopter and my knees close to my chest. My hand wrapped protectively around my legs.

" Towards my humble abode," He said and my blood ran cold. I felt my hands and feet getting cold.

" N-No, why are you taking me?" I asked breathlessly, my adrenaline running high making my mind go fuzzy.

He smirked and looked out. He didn't answer me.

" FUCKING ANSWER ME YOU BASTARD!!" I must've been insane to shout like that at him but doesn't everyone lose their sanity when you are facing death?

I saw his jaw clenching and his knuckles going white with how tightly he was fisting his fingers. I gulped pushing myself even harder in the wall.

" Park?" He spoke after a minute of silence and I sighed. I almost saw my head rolling on that floor.

" Yes, Kim?" The pretending- to-be-an-officer guy spoke, his face was expressionless.

" How's your business going?"
I was so fucking confused ' Is he bipolar?'

Even that 'Park' guy's countenance changed to confusion, " It's...good."

" I see..." He nodded before focusing his attention back on Park, " What do you think about the officer here?" He asked pointing towards me and I stilled in my position.

The park guy looked at me and I threw him a disgusted look.
" I mean he is... alluring" He spoke in a silvery voice.

'What the fuck' is he saying??!'

" Very well then I will send him to you, but-" His every word was like a piercing sword which was making me bleed, " after I use him."

And something moist fell on my cheeks.
'Use me???!! For what??' I tried to restrain my thoughts and my tears but both were haywire. My thoughts were giving me answers to the questions which I feared asking myself and my tears were the proof of my internal battle.