10. Gain & Loss (?)

Jungkook had only two explanations for what he saw-

Either he was hallucinating...

Or

He was scammed...

He accepted the second explanation as it sounded more rational and but he also wished that he was hallucinating because how the fuck he lost-

The phone almost slipped from Jungkook's hand and his face looked anaemic. He refused to believe what his eyes saw but continued glaring at the screen with his jaw hung open and his eyelids unblinking.

" So I won" Kim slided the phone out of Jungkook's loose grip but the officer remained frozen in the same position, his eyes now staring at his empty palm.

Kim couldn't hide his excitement. He bent down to look at Jungkook's face.
" Prepare your ass cuz I'm not going easy on you after the amount of patience I've shown" he chuckled darkly and Jungkook was snapped out of his trance listening to those words. He quickly backed away against the door.

" NO! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" Jungkook bluttered out, " HOW CAN YOU SCORE 101 ?! IT'S NOT EVEN IN THE SYSTEM-"

" Only if you read the rules carefully, you would have known that you can score an extra 1 mark by trading the unused hints for an extra question..." Kim disclosed.

Jungkook couldn't form any speakable words. His lips quivered as his brain couldn't find any excuses.
'No no no, what am I going to do now?'

"So..." Kim threw the phone on the sofa and took menacing steps towards Jungkook.

"S-So what?" Jungkook backed away from until his back touched the cool wooden door.
' MISSION ABORT MISSION ABORT THIS WAS NOT IN THE PLAN' Jungkook panicked.

" I will get my prize, hmm..." Kim reached the panicking officer when he saw him trying to open the door hurriedly and trying to scamper.

Kim held Jungkook's wrist and pulled him away from the door. The other gasped as his face bumped into Kim's neck and the same alluring scent hit his nostrils.

Kim ran his fingers gracefully up and down the younger's waist, tingling the other's senses. Jungkook glanced up, their faces mere inches away. It's not like they haven't been this close before but this time it was different for both of them. One of them was surprised and the other was lost. Jungkook thought he was losing his mind because suddenly the person in front of him looked like the most handsome person in the world, his piercing gaze looked so sexy and his lips... 'No no no no what is wrong with me?'
"You look so beautiful" The compliment slipped out of  Kim's lips unknowingly and Jungkook felt something buzzing in his stomach, " What..." He couldn't retain eye contact for long so he lowered his head.

" Can I ask you something?" Kim almost whispered the question in other's ear.

Jungkook didn't say anything, he was busy losing his head over the unexpected emotions he was feeling right now. Kim's alluring scent and deep voice were overpowering his rationality.

" Can I...no..." Kim tried to find more appropriate words, " Have one night stand with me..." He couldn't find any other decent words to voice out his thoughts.

Jungkook's cheeks were ablaze with red colour, he knew what was coming but he couldn't help but feel embarrassed. He didn't know how to reply. Although he instantly wanted to turn down the offer, on second thought he would be going against his words. He was the one who had challenged the other and he was the one who had set the conditions and it was his fault that he hadn't read the rules carefully. Kim had agreed to everything till now which felt quite unusual to Jungkook, why was a big criminal like him being so patient with him? He was going crazy because of all the thoughts, he needed a little time to think about everything carefully, from the start. He could give it one more try... right?