5. Wrong(?)

Song Suggestion: Can't help falling in love with you (DARK)

Jungkook was back on the prison terrace. Cool wind was blowing swiftly, swaying his hair. He slowly moved his head to look down only to find himself standing at the edge of the terrace. One foot forward and he will go down into that murky mist.

Jungkook tired moving his legs back but it felt like neither his legs nor his other body parts were in his control right now. He let out a shivering breath as he kept looking down into that abyss of endless darkness.

A strong wind blew from the south, hitting his back like a cold sword. He looked back and saw a shadow on the ground. He looked up trying to make out whose shadow it was.

He can see someone slowly approaching him. Their face was not quite visible due to mist surrounding their body. Jungkook tried to look more carefully; he focused his attention on the person's face.

They were coming nearer and nearer to him and finally Jungkook could see his face.

'Kim?' He whispered subtly as he came face to face with the Prisoner.

Kim had a smile on his face... An angelic smile. Jungkook couldn't help but smile back at him. He unconsciously stretched his hands forward towards Kim.

He wanted him to pull him, to save him, to hold him... And to take him away, somewhere far.

Kim was now standing so close to Jungkook, so close that their chest almost touched. Jungkook wanted to hug him but before he can engulf the other into a warm hug, he felt a strong pain in his chest.

Kim pushed him hard on his chest, making him stumble back and he lost his footing. He can no longer feel the hard concrete floor beneath his foot and he realised that he was falling.

Falling so fast as darkness swallowed him...

Jungkook woke up abruptly inhaling large gulps of air to fill his lungs fully. His heart was pounding at double the normal rate and his entire body was drenched in sweat.

'It was a dream...'

Jungkook rubbed both of his eyes to make them adjust to sudden light. He opened his eyes, this time his vision more clear.

Jungkook looked around the cabin.
' Where am I?' His gaze fell upon the big square window on the left side of the bed. It was covered with royal blue curtain preventing him from seeing the view outside.

He quickly shifted on the bed to reach the window and open the curtains.

' Excuse me?!! What the-' Jungkook sighed and closed the curtain. His memory returned the instant he saw the white clouds floating outside. He went back to his original position and wrapped the soft baby blue blanket against his torso.

'I fell asleep on my seat...wait...on the seat??!!' Jungkook once again inspected the spacious cabin.
'How come I teleported in this bed?'

And as to answer that question, the cabin door unlocked and entered Kim and yes he was still in a bathrobe.

Jungkook gasped.

" Oh I see you finally decided to come to life" Kim mocked.

Jungkook first instinct was to distance himself from the ex-prisoner as far as he could. His senses were once again running on adrenaline.

" W-Why am I here?" jungkook interrogated in a brittle voice.

"Kitten, stop asking those lame questions" Kim replied nonchalantly. He bent down with his both hands on the edge of the bed. His loosely tied bathrobe exposimg his built chest, " How about you ask something better like..." He out his one knee on the bed. His eyes fixed on the helpless male infront of him.