11. ONS (?)

Reminder: Don't be a silent reader. Comment and vote. I love reading your comments and your votes motivate me. Thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: Mature content 🔞
Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.
It will contain sexual activity and slight bdsm.

Songs: Under the influence, House of Cards, i'm yours, collide or any other song which can give you feels.

Jungkook had his eyes shut but his senses were running high.
His brain couldn't make out any thoughts and all he could feel was the lips that were kissing him so aggressively yet passionately. Jungkook couldn't deny how much he was aroused by the way he was being kissed and to top of that Kim was shirtless and fuming hot due to workout.

Jungkook wasn't kissing back, not like he didn't want to but something was stopping him. Kim snaked his one arm around Jungkook's waist, holding it tightly while his other hand was on Jungkook's nape pulling him deeper into the kiss. Jungkook didn't want to keep his hands on Kim's naked torso but when he was jerked forward his hands flew onto the hard chest unconsciously.

Kim pushed his tongue forward and it collided with Jungkook's teeth, asking for entrance. It was like Jungkook's body was not in his control as his teeth unclasped automatically and Kim took the chance to explore Jungkook's mouth.
The kiss grew more heated with every passing second and Jungkook's legs were incapacitated due to such overwhelmingness. Kim felt Jungkook slipping away from hold so he naturally lifted him off the ground by placing both his arms around the officer's waist. Jungkook felt the floor beneath him disappearing, he gasped in surprise but it got swallowed as Kim's lips never left his. He quickly encircled his legs around the older male's thighs for support but then he felt something poking against his lower abdomen and it didn't take him long to realize what it was. Jungkook wanted to stop but some part of him also wanted to continue. The kind of emotions he was feeling right now, was tempting him to experience more. But he needed answers, he couldn't get carried away.

Unknown to Jungkook, Kim slowly plodded towards the bed. Jungkook's fingernails digged into the skin of the other male's chest but it didn't bother him. As soon as they reached the bed, Kim dropped Jungkook over the soft mattress which brought him out of his daze and he immediately opened his eyes.

Jungkook's POV:

It felt like someone had drugged me. My body was so hot and sweaty. I panicked when he let go of me and I was falling back but instead of a hard floor, my back collided with the soft mattress. I opened my eyes in confusion and saw him... standing upright over the edge of the bed and looking at me with hooded eyes that were filled with lust. My eyes travelled from his eyes towards his lips which were cherry red and coated with glistening saliva. I gulped, bending my elbows on the bed to raise myself but his lips stretched upwards in a nasty smirk and he bent down on the bed infront of me in a threatening manner.

Kim's POV:

The view of him was great. He was sprawled on my bed open for me to devour him. His cheeks flushed in a deeper shade of red and his lips were glistening in my saliva.
His chest rose and fell rapidly and so was mine. We were both breathless but he looked more ruined. His bathrobe had loosened a little exposing his delicious collar bones and his left thigh. I was going insane at the thought of him under me again. I got lucky that day to meet him.

He shifted on the bed to raise himself exposing more of his collarbones and I lost my sanity again. I bent down on the bed and he visibly panicked.

" Shall we continue, kitten?" I asked, slowly advancing towards him.