6. Sleek cars(?)

The shining black Rolls-Royce caught Jungkook's eyes as the Jet slowly came to a halt on the runway. Jungkook just can't wrap his head around the fact that can someone become this rich being so brainless...

He was counting the cars, even though it was impossible to see them all through such a small window. Jungkook had always seen these cars whenever he escorted prisoners to the Court. It was his dream to buy one for himself someday.

"Like them, kitten?" Jungkook almost jumped from his seat when he heard that deep voice against his ear. He looked back and their faces were just inches away. Jungkook freaked and moved his head so fast that he feared he would get a concussion. Kim was now dressed fully in a black T-shirt and grey sweats.

Kim smiled, he freaking smiled??!!!!???

" I can give them to you, just point to a car and it's yours", Kim said, his eyes once again traveling towards Jungkook's lips them back on his eyes.

"Really?" Jungkook asked, his eyebrows raised.

"You have my word..."

Jungkook chuckled, " Sorry but I'm not interested in things bought with money earned illegally. I got more dignity than that."

Kim snickered, which confused Jungkook.

" You surely know how to annoy me, don't ya?" Kim leaned more towards Jungkook making him panic. He quickly covered his lips with his fingers.

" But don't worry, I know how to handle you..." And he bopped Jungkook's nose with his fingers then stood up straight. " Here..." He placed my shoes on my lap, along with a brown jacket, " Wear these and come outside in two minutes, if late I will lock you in here for a month." And he left.

Jungkook wanted to laugh but he knew it was not a joke nor a situation to laugh at. He quickly put on the shoes struggling a little with the laces because his hands were shaking. Then he draped the jacket on his torso, it was a little loose on him. He stood up from his seat and started walking towards the exit. The flight attendant bowed to him and he returned the gesture by bowing back which flustered her. And he walked out of the gate.

Kim's POV:

I stepped down the stairs and smiled when I saw a familiar face, slightly standing and slightly leaning on my Black Bugatti La Voiture Noire.

"Kim..." He chirped as soon as he saw me and quickly walked towards me, " God, I thought you got the capital punishment or something", he joked while rolling his eyes but his lips were tilted upwards.

" Might as well expect that Jim, 'cause I killed an officer and..." I turned around and glanced at Jungkook who slowly got off the jet wearing my jacket.

Jimin looked behind me and a surprised expression was evident on his face.

" Who's that cutie?" Jimin started walking past me towards the younger male who was standing at the foot of the stairs, looking like a lost bunny. I followed after him.

" Hi!" Jimin said excitedly to the younger officer who instead looked at me and then back at Jimin.

" He's an officer, he worked at the prison I was at", I informed Jimin and he looked back at me with a baffled face.

" And why is he here?" Jimin asked, his whole demeanor now changed into more strict and professional, intimidating the doe-eyed male, who just rolled his eyes.

'Wow...'

Jimin was a sagacious and cunning man. His steps were always calculative, based on the situation. He had set a standard for himself and his friends and he allows only those people to come close to him who are above this standard. For him the police officers were at the bottom of the list of person he would ever trust and let them close to him.