//Chapter one// Craigs POV

Okay let's do this one last time.
My name is Craig Tucker. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last 4 years, I've been the one and only Cobalt-Spider. I'm pretty sure you know the rest. I saved a bunch of people, fell in love with my amazing boyfriend Tweek, saved the city. But after everything I've loved being Cobalt-Spider. Because you know what, no matter how much times I get hit, I always get back up.

—————————————————————————
7:16 AM
I woke up to the sound of my alarm and I turned it off. As I got up my mom yelled "Craig, Tricia breakfast is ready!" I brush my teeth, get dressed for school and go downstairs to the kitchen.
-
-
-
8:30 AM
I got ready to go to my Highschool and I called my boyfriend Tweek.
"Hi honey are we walking to school together?"
"Y-yeah l-let me j-just get my t-things"
"Alright I love you babe"
"I love you too Craig"
I loved him with all my heart. I went to his house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Tweak answered the door and says
"Oh hello Craig! Are you here for Tweek?"
"Yep"
"Alright well wait here I'll go get him"
-
-
-
Tweek got out the door and his mom says
"Well have a good day at school you two!"
Tweek waved goodbye to his mom and his mom did the same. He gave a small kiss on my lips and I kissed his cheek after. After that we went to school. After a while I was in one of my usual classes looking at the window when I saw these two guys rob a bank. I really needed to grab my suit to confront those guys.
"Uh can I go to the bathroom?" I asked
"Yes you can" the teacher said.
I walked out the class, went into my locker and grabbed my suit. I then changed into it. I quickly put my mask on and I put on my hoodie over my suit.
-
-
-
I started swinging  over the buildings to the two guys direction, I went into the bank.
"Damn y'all are really that broke?" I laughed.
"Oh shut it!" One of the guys said pointing his gun at me.
I used my webs to get the gun
"Gee thanks, by the way if your robbing bank try not to be so stupid and acting like a piece of shit"
Another guy tried to beat me up but I blocked his attacks. I grabbed both their guns then when they tried to punch me I ducked making them punch each other.
"Y'all are really dumb bitches" I said flipping them off laughing.
-
-

After I beat them up I gave back the money. I quickly went back to school taking off my suit in the bathroom. I ran back to class and the teacher said.
"What took you so long Craig you missed half the lesson?"
"Um um there were guys uh being "weird" in the bathroom so uh I took extra long"
"Uh huh alright then go sit down"
As I sat down at the back of the class Tweek hugged me.
"Y-you made m-me get w-worried I thought aliens took you or that you got h-hurt or that I don't k-know you had me w-worried!"
I cupped his face putting the hair in his eyes behind his ear
"Tweek I'm fine don't worry"
I kissed him and he kissed back after.
-
-
-
Well I guess that's life being Cobalt-Spider