//Chapter 14//Stans POV

-
-
My heart sank as I witnessed my best friend Kyle's panic attack in the bathroom. After helping Kyle calm down, we made our way to class. As we walked down the hallway together, I could sense that Kyle wasn't feeling well.
-
-
-
I gently placed his hand on Kyle's shoulder, offering a warm, reassuring smile. "Hey, Kyle. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you, no matter what. Panic attacks can be really tough, but you're not alone in this."
Kyle looked at me, "Thanks, Stan. I appreciate your support more than you know. It means a lot to me."
My heart swelled with empathy, knowing how much Kyle was going through. God Kyle. What are you doing to me.
-
-
-
I locked myself in my room, trying to comprehend the whirlwind of emotions that had suddenly hit me. It was like a tidal wave crashing into me.I can't ignore it any longer, I have feelings for Kyle.
I had always admired Kyle for his intelligence, determination, and support. it wasn't until recently that I started seeing him differently.
I always found myself noticing the way Kyle's eyes sparkled when he was passionate about something, or the way his laughter reached deep into his soul, making everything brighter.
Everything about him seemed to draw him in - his infectious energy, his genuine kindness, and the way he could always make me feel understood. It was a magnetism that couldn't be ignored, no matter how hard I tried.I'm just scared. Of what will happen if I told him. Would it ruin out  bond forever? Would Kyle reject me, leaving our friendship broken and irreparable?
-
-
-
I need to clear my mind. I went outside on the roof with my suit looking for danger. I sighed. I'm gonna tell him I'm Meta-Spider. He deserves that at least. My phone got a notification. It was from the news. Some people called the Vipers are planning to take a priceless diamond from a museum. I need to stop them.
-
-
-
I went there and webbed up the guards stationed outside. I made my way into a warehouse the Vipers were at. "Haha I finally have the diamond!" A guy said. "Yes master serpent" another guy said. I sneaked up on Serpent. He got caught off guard.
"Hey! Just give it back! D-damn it!" I said yelling at him. He hit me in the face.
"I'm not gonna let a puny kid stop me from getting this to Doc Ock and Mysterio!"
Who the hell are those guys?
Suddenly these currents from my hands stopped Serpent from blocking my attacks and knocked him out. I looked down at my hands that were sparking with electricity. "Woah" I said
-
-
-
Then suddenly the spider-guys came but now Cobalt and Lynx weren't there but now there's two other guys . There was this orange guy with a hood and a guy with a orange and green suit. "Oh you got your powers already? That's cool you'll get used to having them though" the orange hooded guy said. "You guys have powers too?"
"I don't have mines yet" Macro said.
"I don't either" the guy with the orange and green suit said.
"Cool I guess me and..what's your name again?" The orange hooded guy asked.
"Meta-spider"
"Well then I guess me and Meta over here are the only ones with powers"
"What's your guys names" Macro said to the new guys.
"I'm Mirror-Spider"
"And I'm Spider-Weaver"
"And what's your power again Mirror?" I asked.
"I have enhanced empathy which is basically I can sense when someone is lying and I can know their true motives" he said
"That's cool" I said.
-
-
-
Anyways we all chatted then left but I do really need to tell Kyle.