//Chapter Two//Tweeks POV

Alright people, let's go from the start one last time. My name is Tweek Tweak. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last 3 years, I've been the one and only Lynx-Spider. I think you guys might know the rest. I've been running my dads coffee shop, fell in love, and I've been saving South Park. But after everything, I love being Lynx-Spider. Because even though I've been through..a lot I always get back up again

—————————————————————————
After school was over I went to Craig's house to hang out with him for a while. Me and him were watching a movie. Ever since I've been lynx-spider I've always wanted to tell Craig. But I don't know how he will react. What if he doesn't want to be with me anymore? What if he doesn't want to be in danger while dating a super hero? What if he doesn't like super heroes? I started to shake and Craig noticed.
"What's wrong babe?" He hugged me
I hugged him back "N-nothing I just um never mind" I said
He looked at me and he kissed my forehead
"You can tell me if something's wrong you know?"
"Y-yes I know" I said
He smiled and he hugged me a little more tighter but also gently.
"I love you honey"
"I-I love you too babe" I said playing with his hair

-
-
-
The next day was a Saturday so I had to keep an eye out for bad people. Craig fell asleep while watching TV. It was the news channel and the reporter said
"Today there had been a fire at a building near by South Park! Firefighters are trying to stop the fire and save all those people"
"Damn it" i said. I grabbed my suit and put it on. What if I can't save them?! I need to save them or else they'll get hurt! Come on Tweek this isn't your first time saving people! As I was about to head out the door I quickly kissed Craig's cheek.
-
-
-
I sighed as i went swinging over to the fire. Someone's house had burnt down.
"What happend?!" I asked the police chief
"No time to explain let us do our job kid"he said
I got a little pissed at that. I'm not a dumb kid.
I went in the house from the back windows. There was fire and smoke everywhere, as I was coughing I found a mother and two little girls.
"A-are you guys okay are you hurt?" I said coughing.
"I'm okay but my girls are injured" the mom said
What do I do? What do I do?what do I do? Fuck fuck fuck! I started shaking. I started to remember things that calmed me down.
Craig..
I thought of him and slowly calmed down. What would he do?
"It's okay I'll save you guys" I said. I carried the little girls in my back and the mother held on to me as we went swinging back to the ground. I let them go as I started coughing. The police chief looked at me and said
"What the fuck kid?! We were already going to do that"
"I-I was j-j-just trying to s-save them!" I said shaking more.
He rolled his eyes
"W-well their hurt s-so can y-you please j-just help t-them"
"Yeah yeah"
-
-
-
I got back to Craig's house and quickly took off my suit and put on some sweatpants and one of Craig's hoodies. I went in Craig's room and he was still sleeping. I smiled at him. There was still bruises and ash on me but I didn't care as I went into Craig's bed. I put my head into his chest and started looking at him. He looked really cute like that. I love him a lot and I will try and tell him soon...right?
-
-
-
that's life the of being Lynx-Spider...yay?