//Chapter 25//

-
-
-
Craig and Tweek arrived at Peru. They figured they would stay for just a couple days. The adoption agency that Craig was adopted from and they had all the papers for him including where Ivan lived. They settled at a hotel close to where he lived so they walked over to his house. He's never been this nervous. He knocked on the door, and a tall man maybe 6'3 with glasses showed up. The guy immediately realized that Tweek was a tourist so he spoke in English "hello? do you need help?" He said in a thick accent. Tweek looked at the guy and he looked a lot like Craig. Same skin tone, same hair texture, same face shape. The similarity is uncanny. "Are you Ivan Diaz?" Craig asked. "Yes I am, is there an issue?" He replied. Craig tried to speak but couldn't get the words out. "I think your my brother.." he mumbled. Ivan's eyes opened. "Juan?" He said with tears in his eyes.

Craig looked a bit confused but then realized that his parents told him that Juan was his original name. Craig nodded crying as well and smiling. Ivan hugged Craig and caused him to drop all the papers. He hugged back as he started sobbing.
-
-
-
Ivan said he would let them stay at his house for a few days which was great because the hotel next to his house was really expensive. Tweek went to grab a couple things from a store nearby to leave the brothers alone. Ivan needed up telling Craig they have a younger sister. But they cut off communication due to a fight and they haven't seen each other since. "So who is the blonde guy you brought here?" Ivan asked. "He's my boyfriend" Craig said. Ivan smiled and patted his shoulder. "He seems nice" he said. "He is" Craig smiled.

"Hey Ivan?"
"Yeah?"
"What was our parents like?"

Ivan takes a deep breath. "Well, they worked at a lab. They were amazing. Our mother's name was Marcela and our father's name was Carlos. But all I know is there was some bad people looking for them and they got killed. You were just 4 years old and our sister was a baby. We were in foster care for about a year then there was nice people who adopt you. And I had to let you go" Ivan said almost tearing up. Craig hugged him. Ivan hugged him back and they kept talking for a bit.

-
-
-
Tweek returned with a bunch of bags of groceries and other stuff they needed, Craig stood up and helped him carry the bags to set them in the counter. Craig kept on smiling to himself, he was overjoyed.
-
-
-