//Chapter 4//Kyles POV

Well alright people let's do this one last time. My name is Kyle Broflovski. I was bitten by a radioactive spider. And for the last 2 years I've been the one and only Spider-Weaver. I'm sure you guys know the rest. I saved a whole lot of people, realized I'm in love with my best friend Stan, I'm just trying to finish my senior year in high school. Yes, being Spider-Weaver is hard but no matter how much times I get beat up or get hit, I will ALWAYS get back up.

—————————————————————————
After, Stan left I went to my house. Ike was playing video games, and my parents weren't home. I went up to my room, and decided to go on my phone. I got a notification from Cartman the fatass.
Broflovski_2: yo wtf do u want
Ericbestman: stfu it's the news u fucking jew there's probably some hot guys u might u like f*g haha
Broflovski_2: stfu fatass jeez
I hate him so much. Anyways, I looked at it anyways just to see what all fuss was about. There was a flood?! What?! Oh what some people stopped it? I looked closer at my phone to see who they were. Is that...more spider-people?
There was a tall guy with a blue and white suit and a hat that looked like Stans and he had a hoodie. Weird. Another guy with a green suit twitching a lot, and the other guy was another tall guy but with a light blue and yellow suit. I thought I was the only spider-guy but I guess there's more. They saved the city. At least I didn't have to go there? I grabbed my headphones and listened to music.
-
-
-
My phone was ringing. It was Stan. I answered it and said
"Oh hey Stan what's up?"
"Hey Kyle you wanna come to my place?"
"Sure!"
"Alright then I'll see you there!"
He hanged up and I went to Stan's house.
-
-
-
We were playing some video games. I couldn't get those guys out of my head. Especially Meta-spider. Maybe I should ask Stan if he knows about them.
"Hey Stan?"
"Hm?"
"Did you see the news? Did you see those..spider-guys?"
"I-oh y-yeah they look cool..heh" he gave me a nervous smile.  He's been acting weird the past couple years. Ever since we were 14 he had excuses but we're 18 now it's not any different.
-
-
-
Life being Spider-Weaver sure is exciting..