//Chapter 19//Kyles POV//

-
-
-
I'm gonna see if I can sign a petition to be Ike's legal guardian. I went on to my computer searching to see if I can find it on the internet. I started filling out the forms. Most of the questions were if we had insurance and healthcare. I didn't know how to answer this because my parents always did this. This is so fucking hard! I read some of the other questions. When it comes to shit like this I feel like a fish out of water.
-
-
-
It was around 7am and the whole night I was just doing these fucking papers. Fucking shit. Stan woke up and asked. "What are you doing?"
"Doing these papers for me to be Ike's guardian"
"Oh alright but Kyle you need rest."
"Okay okay I'll try" I slightly smiled.
"You know what, come here" Stan said grabbing my hand.
"Wait Stan!" I said. "Let's hang out later, I want you to happy and not have this much stress" I
hugged him. This hug felt really different. He played with my hair and smiled. I'm so grateful for Stan, after all this he's been right by my side. I doesn't deserve him, and I shouldn't keep secrets from him. But I just wanna keep him safe. I heard a knock on the door. Stan opened the door and a lady came into the room. "Hello I'm from Child Protective Services is Ike Broflovski here?" She asks. "Oh uh yeah he's here" Stan says. I walk go behind him. "Who is she?" I whisper. "Someone from CPS and she's asking for Ike" Stan whispers back. Ike came to the door where we were and he looked confused. "Is this Ike?" She asked. "Yeah that's him? I'm sorry to ask but why are you here" I asked. "You see, I'm very sorry to say this but since Ike has no family member from his family to take care of him. So we are going to have to separate you from him and put him in foster care since you are 18 and can take care of yourself" She said. Those words cut deeper then a knife. "What no! I don't wanna leave Kyle!" Ike says in tears, I go to him "Ike no no I-it's okay! I won't let anything happen to you" I said hugging him.

Stan hugged both of us. Soon someone else came through the door who was from CPS and took Ike away from my arms. I sobbed, "No! Please! He's everything I have!" I said trying to get Ike from the persons arms. Stan tried helping me. Ike grabbed onto my hand strongly to make sure they couldn't get him. The person grabbed him and yanked him away from me. I cried as I watched them take away my brother. Stan put my head in his chest to calm me down, I hugged him crying. "Shh it's ok Ky we'll get him back." He said caressing my face. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse this happens.
-
-
-
I laid on the couch for the rest of the day. "Kyle, I made you food" Stan says. "I'm not hungry.." I said. Stan goes up to me and pets my hair. "I'm so sorry all this is happened to you, you don't deserve this. You'll get Ike back I know it" he hugged me tightly. I hugged back letting the tears out. "Stan" I said. "What is it?" He asked. "Thank you" I said. He smiles. "Your welcome" he holds me closer.
-
-
-
sorry if it's short and that it took so long! I've been busy with school and everything
I made a drawing of  Kyle in his spider suit! :D

 --- sorry if it's short and that it took so long! I've been busy with school and everything I made a drawing of  Kyle in his spider suit! :D

I hope you like it!