//Chapter 9//Craigs POV

(also quick note, my head canon for Craig is that he's Peruvian and that he's adopted bc his biological parents died so you'll get mention of this)
—————————————————————————-
I woke up to the sound of Tricia trying to wake me up. I flipped her off and tried to go back to sleep but then she said.
"Craig wake up!!!!!"
"What?"
"Mom is calling you"
"Ughhh okay" I got out of bed.
-
-
-
"Uh mom, were you calling me?"
"Yes um honey can you sit down me and your father want to tell you something"
"Yes?" I said sitting down next to her.
"We were gonna tell you this earlier..but..your 18 now I think you can handle it. Sweetie, your adopted"
That felt like a stab in my heart to hear.
"W-what?" I said.
"Your biological parents passed away when you were born, and your from Peru. You were only 5 when we adopted you. We didn't understand what you were saying because you only spoke Spanish."
"That's why I can speak it well.."
"Yeah, but" my father said.
"Your still our son, biological or adopted."
I stood up. 
"I-I just. Why didn't you guys tell me this before?!"
"We didn't want this to be a big deal"
"But it is a big deal. You guys lied to me my whole life.!" I said. "I just need time to think" I said going out the door to go to Tweek's house. He makes me feel better.
-
-
-
I knocked on the door.
"C-Craig why are you here?" Tweek said opening the door and letting me in. I started tearing up.
"Tweek...I'm adopted." That last part had me crying now.
"Oh Craig.." he said.
"My parents lied to me my whole life! M-my biological parents died?! And now they said I'm Peruvian!" I said basically walking around in circles.
He hugged me.
"B-babe..i-im so sorry t-they shouldn't have lied to you" he cupped my face bringing it down to face him since he was shorter. He wiped my tears. "I love you s-so much and I hate seeing y-you like this." He kissed me. I kissed him back. The kiss turned more passionate. He stopped and our foreheads touched. "I love you more mi amor and don't forget that."
-
-
-
I decided to sleep at Tweek's place and we were watching a movie. His parents were out of town so after that we went to his room and later down on his bed. We were cuddling.
"Mi amor, I love you so much thank you for letting me stay." I said
"Y-your welcome Craig and I love you too"
-
-
-