//Chapter 6//Butters POV

Okay fellas, let's do this one last time! My name is Leopold "Butters" Stotch. I was bitten by radioactive spider. And for 9 months,
I've been the one and only Macro-Spider. I think you fellas know the rest. I saved the city, helping my friend Kenny get his own apartment, and I haven't really done much. But I enjoy being Macro-Spider it's really cool! I'll always get back up too!
—————————————————————————
When Mirror-Spider left, I wondered. There's more Spiders out there? I thought i was the only one. I looked at some videos on my phone to see if anybody was talking about them. Then I saw a news video. It had three spider people out there. Thats cool. I mean at least I won't be the only one. I put my phone down and fell asleep.
-
-
-
After I woke up, I decided to go to my old friend, Tweek's coffee shop. When I got there Craig was there too. Their a really cute couple I'm happy for them.
"Hi guys"I said
"H-h-hi B-b-butters"
"Hey" Craig said
I stayed there for a while drinking my coffee. And then I saw out the windows, people fighting outside. It wasn't like a simple fight, they had guns and all that stuff.
"U-uh I gotta go fellas"
"M-me too I gotta um close the shop"
"I have to take care of Tricia so I'll be going" Craig said as he kissed Tweek quickly.I ran out getting my suit out of my bag and I put it on.
-
-
-
I went over to the guys
"Uh why do you guys have guns?"
"Because he's a son of a bitch" One guy said.
"Well you can't just kill someone, just leave him alone" I said.
He tried to shoot me but I dodged the bullet. Then the other spider people came here.
"Yo what the fuck?" The blue spider guy said.
"Oh he's trying to shoot the other guy" the green one said.
"Maybe we should get the guy out of here to keep him safe" I said.
"Yeah, by the way what's your guys names?"  The green one asked.
"I'm Cobalt-Spider"
"And I'm Macro-Spider"
"O-oh that's cool, I-I'm lynx-spider"
-
-
-
After our introductions we stopped that guy and luckily no one was hurt.