//Chapter 24//

-
-
-
Craig told Tweek about his brother and how him and his parents talked it over. Tweek was really happy for him, as he hugged his boyfriend tightly. "I-im so happy for you Craig" Tweek said. "Hey, would you want to come with me? To see my brother?" He asked. Tweek nodded. Craig grabbed Tweek's face and kissed him deeply. "Thank you for being there for me" he said. "Of course Craig and it's the least I could do since you've been there for me since we were kids" he smiled. They both went to lay down in the bed cuddling each other.
-
-
-
Kenny and Butters started hanging out more and this led Kenny to wonder if he should tell Butters about him being Mirror-Spider. Anyway, Dr. Whitlock needed Kenny to go to his lab for tests which Kenny agreed and both him and Butters went over there.

"You seem to be fine Kenny but all these deaths had caused a fracture in almost everywhere especially your brain. I'm surprised you've put up for it this long. And after you told me about your parents and how they joined a cult it makes it even worse. I put a chemical in your system that will calm your brain down. If you die one more time there's a chance you'll be brain dead" the doctor explained. Kenny's grip on Butters' hand got tighter. "I understand I'll try" Kenny responded.

The doctor nodded and gave Kenny a look that they need to talk without Butters. Kenny understood the look and whispered to Butters "Hey babe, they need to do more tests why don't you go and grab some food for us?" Butters looked at Kenny and immediately said
"I'm not leaving you here what if something goes wrong and you die again" Butters hated the idea of doctors. They say one thing then do the other.

But Kenny looked deep into his eyes reassuring him everything would be okay and Butters smiled slightly. "Okay. I'll leave" Kenny kisses his hand and Butters leaves.  "Have you told him?" Dr. Whitlock asks, "No" Kenny looks down at the floor. The doctor sighed. "I recommend you do, if you become brain dead hes gonna find out about you being bitten and all of it. He's your boyfriend and you have to tell him either way" the doctor says. "Yeah, I'll tell him soon" Kenny said.

-
-
-
Butters and Kenny went to Butters' house to hang out for a bit. Kenny thought this might be a good time to break the news to him. He's going to tell him. As Butters' and Kenny were cuddling Kenny looks at him and his hands go around his waist as Butters wraps his arms around his neck, Kenny kisses his cheek. "Butters" he mumbled. "What is it?" He replied. No, not this time. "Nothing you're just so cute" he smiled. Not today. Butters giggled and the two males keep cuddling.
-
-
-
Kenny didn't know why he didn't tell him already. He wants to. But the words just drifted off. Kenny went back to his house and looked on the cracked mirror in his dirty bathroom. "You're so stupid. Why didn't you fucking tell him? He's your boyfriend and he deserves to know.." he mumbled as he was talking to himself. He tied his hair up in a small ponytail as it was already past his chin. He opened the door and left the bathroom and his little sister Karen came to him and gave him a hug. He smiled. "What's this for?"

"Being the best big brother ever" she smiles

Kenny smiled as well and kisses her forehead

-
-
-