//Chapter 12//Butters POV//

-
-
-
After that I left, I went back to my house.
"Where were you?!" My dad yelled.
"I went to McDonald's to e-eat.." I said
"OH SHUT UP" he slapped me and beat me to the ground. "DAD PLEASE S-STOP!" I said sobbing. "SHUT THE FUCK UP BUTTERS YOUR GROUNDED"
-
-
-
I ran up to my room crying. "I hate this so much! Why can't my parents just love me?! No one loves me!" I said. I got a text from..Kenny? He has a phone..? Kyle and Stan probably got it for him.

Kenny: thanks, for the food at McDonald's :)

Should i reply..?

Me: yeah it's my pleasure Kenny :D
Kenny: hey so me, Kyle, Stan and fatass were wondering if you wanted to come to the beach with us.
Me: oh..I'd love too but I'm grounded.
Kenny: aw man that sucks
"Butters, me and your father are going on a trip so we won't be here" my mom said coming into my room. That's..short notice? Probably because the writer of this book is too lazy to do a whole chapter on them leaving and also wants more bunny in this book. "Oh okay mom" I said.
"But don't forget Butters your still grounded" my dad said as they left.
Me: Kenny hold on to your parka because I'm coming!
Kenny: woah really? I thought you said you couldn't come because your grounded.
Me: my parents are leaving town so they won't even know! And I need time to think about a couple stuff
Kenny: awesome! I'll see you later
Me: okay! Bye!
-
-
-
A while later I went to the beach and I saw Kenny. He smiled as he came my way. "Hey Butters I'm glad you made it"
"Yep!" I said.
"HAHAHAHA F*GS!" Cartman said yelling and laughing at us. Kyle hit Cartmans shoulder. "Shut.the.fuck.up" I think Kyle is still sad about his parents. "Hey Kyle I'm sorry about what happened I hope you and Ike are doing okay." I said. He slightly smiled "thank you butters and we're making progress."
"Guys I have a volleyball wanna play?" Stan siad holding up the ball. We all agreed. Me,Stan and Kyle were on one side of a net and Cartman and Kenny on the other. Kenny didn't have a choice to pick who he wanted to go with because Cartman dragged him and taped his mouth to shut up. Kenny looked at me and I could tell he hated being on Cartmans side. I giggled and I waved at him. Then we started playing and Me,kyle and Stan won. Kenny took the tape out of his mouth. "Ow! Fuck that hurt, anyways good job Butters." He said smiling. I smiled back. "Thanks Kenny!" I said. Cartman yelled at us
"HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THE LITTLE F*GGOTS! GO ON KENNY KISS YOUR LITTLE BOYFRIEND" Kyle yelled at Cartman, "SHUT UP FATASS LEAVE THEM ALONE" "SHUT THE FUCK UP JEW" Cartman replied. They were yelling at each other. It was getting pretty late so I decided to go home. "Kenny i think I'm gonna go home now" I said smiling at him.
"Oh alright then I'll see you at school" he smiled back. There's just something about his eyes..and his smile. I can get lost in them.
-
-
-
As I went into my room, I heard a loud sound.
I heard someone talking into a phone.
"What the fuck do you want now?!" That voice was familiar. It was very cranky and annoying. I hid somewhere.
"Yeah, Doc Ock killed some Jews parents, haha you should've seen his face!" What?

"I'm at the house you told me to go to what the fuck else do you want? Besides it's not like anybody's here" he walked around and was close to where i was at.
I need my suit. I realized my bag was right next to where he was. Fuck. I quickly grabbed it, I was in the closet. As I put my suit on the guy spoke again. "What now? I cant find the Spider gang or whatever their fucking names are. But I might have an idea who might be Macro-Spider"
-
-
-