A Trip to Coconut Mall

A/N: Never mind on the typing on my phone while I'm at the mall. I didn't use my phone for most of the trip and I only wrote a little bit of my story. It's okay though. I wrote a journal entry (it's a hobby of mine) so I got all the information I needed. I won't keep you guys. On with the story!

It was yet another scorching day in the Mushroom Kingdom. Today is the third day of Summer and every single citizen is desperate for one thing: water. At least anything to drink.

It had been two weeks since yet another adventure to take down King Bowser yet again has ended. It wasn't done by the infamous Super Mario this time. It was done by a small team of four who are labelled as unloved and pretty much underrated. That team consists of Toadette, Toad, Princess Rosalina and Donkey Kong. They were unloved and underrated for their own reasons, but the author is sure everyone knows why. For those who don't, there's always YouTube (sorry, that was lazy for me to write there😣).

The team first met after getting together for yet another Mario Party after Mario Party Island Tour. This time Donkey Kong, Rosalina and one of Bowser's minions Spike is joining on the fun. For the Mario crew, it was nice having Donkey Kong back. DK had been in their previous parties, but after Mario Party 4 DK hasn't been participating on any more adventures in terms of board games. DK however did give others stars whenever he gets the chance.

The trope started their adventure (or mini star hunt like Mario Party 9) in Mushroom Park. It sounded fun, but there are Bowser's minions to defeat. Though they may or may not had been distracted for a ride or two; but hey, free mini stars. Who could say no to that?

After that is the terrifying trip down the Haunted Trail. There had been Boos chasing - no HAUNTING - them until the trope found a streetlight to make the Boo disappear. Those Boos hate light after all. Those hauntings didn't last long, but they did take away mini stars to the team's disappointment.

At least there's no Boos underwater in Whimsical Waters. There's only sea creatures, treasure and of course danger awaits. It was nothing that trope couldn't handle though. They fought that Cheep Chomp and Blooper well. Of course not all creatures are bad. There are Cheep Cheeps that push you to a certain path and dragoneels that hand out treasure. That sounds nice.

After the seas is the skies at Airship Central. Aside from the bosses and Bowser's airship; the trope had a good time taking it to the skies. They all agreed they liked the gold airships the most. Maybe it's because of the good fortune on board.

Finally there's the Chaos Castle; or as better known as Bowser's castle. This was where the last two battles ensured. One is at the last fortress just at the entrance of the castle and the other is inside Bowser's throne room. With teamwork, the trope had defeated Bowser. Since then, they had gotten a whole ton of fans.

And it was tiring for them!

Sure when the news first got out and they had fans swarming them because of their successful adventure, the trope loved the attention. It was nice to finally be realized that they aren't as bad as others think after all. The trope signed autographs, had pictures taken. They were overall just living the dream right now.

Although it did become too much. They still love the attention and praises, but they just needed a break. Just one break at least.

They met up at Toadette's house one day and they looked up the internet for a place where they could relax and hope is quiet. Either that or it's a place where they won't attract too much attention. They had some hope that there are those who have not heard of their adventure or had not paid much attention to the news. There was one spot they could try. One that was from an old Mario Kart race track that has been reopened to the public after all these years ago. Heck, they even call it the biggest building of them all.