A/N for Their Final Decision

I'm pretty sure many have done this before, and I'm now one of those people. MANY months ago I signed up for a Nintendo Switch Online membership. It's actually not that expensive to pay per month. The perks of being a Nintendo Switch Online member are playing other features in games, play with other people, and play classic games from the NES, SNES, N64, GB, and GBA. However, only the N64 and GBA also require an expansion pack on what games you have. For me, I have Splatoon 2. I don't have the expansion pack yet. Truth be told, I've been hesitant.

Since I couldn't play on the GBA (like the old days but with newer stuff) and the N64 because of all the amazing games they have in store, I've been spending my time on Nintendo Switch Online classics playing NES games. More specifically, I've been playing Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels, and Super Mario Bros. 3. I've played a lot of Super Mario Bros. 3 before, but I'm stuck in World 7.

Then I switched to Super Mario Bros. instead. Just as I thought the first game I was going to beat on the NES is Super Mario Bros. 3, the actual first NES game I actually beaten just now is Super Mario Bros. I even saved a screenshot. Unfortunately, hesitation returned and I was hesitant to share the screenshot with my phone to share with everyone. Maybe I just need some time, or maybe permission? Crazy right?

Honestly, I'm not one of those people that goes all out like that.

It was when I was very close to beating Super Mario Bros. and playing Mario Bros. again when I thought of this story. This story takes place when Super Mario Bros. starts and WAY before Super Mario Bros. 2 (not the Lost Levels) starts. Of course I added in the timeline in the story; starting with Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels and finally to the start where Super Mario Bros. 2 is about to begin.

This story is my own interpretation on how Mario and Luigi ended up in the Mushroom Kingdom for the first time, and how their first adventure started in saving the kingdom's princess Princess Toadstool. Between their home city Brooklyn and the Mushroom Kingdom, the two brothers would eventually have to make a choice. They could either return to Brooklyn or stay and continue on with their new lives in the Mushroom Kingdom.

Hopefully this story brings out the nostalgia. I'll go on ahead and posts this author's note and story. supersader9 out once again.