A/N for Who Killed Bowser?

Easter dinner has arrived after all the fun with the candies the Easter bunny left behind in the Darklands. However, it all goes wrong when the ruler of the Darklands King Bowser Koopa gets murdered during a trap inspection. Wondering who the culprit is, Kamek devises a murder mystery; where each suspect must present their case in order to clear their name. Tension runs high as Bowser's family and enemies turn in on each other. The question still stands; "Who Killed King Bowser"?

That's the description for my first Mario Easter special, and this special is like no others. The inspiration came from another plush tuber called "StacheBros". I've watched their content as a kid too. The first video I watched was I think "Who Killed Toadsworth?" I love a good mystery.

That's one of the murder mysteries I watched. The second one is "Who Killed Princess Peach?" That video was the main inspiration.

You may not see Easter egg hunts, but there will be chocolate involved. What kind of Easter special would it be without any candy involved?

In fact, let me know what Easter treats are your favourite. My favourite is just regular milk chocolate with nothing else. That's my preference.

If anyone has any questions about who the murderer was or if you've got your own theories about this mystery, then go ahead and type it out in the comments. I'd love to hear all about them.

That's all for now. Happy Easter everyone! supersader9 out.